450 SX-F Rotor and Stator upgrade

Millerrr973
Edited Date/Time 3/9/2019 2:22pm
77239004000- Stator
78939005000- Rotor

So I’ve notice the past few years that factory KTM and Husqvarna teams are running a completely different style ignition cover, they actually run the 2014 rotor and stator in the new engine platform. The Rotor in stock form is 428.0 g and the 2014 Rotor is 478.7 g. The stator has higher output and has a larger foot print. Haven’t had the chance to ride with this new set up yet, I just installed it yesterday, but I have had issues in the past, if I start my bike up when it’s super cold out and it takes a good bit of charge to get the bike running, if I don’t let it sit and recharge the battery long enough, after I load up and getting to the track, the battery doesn’t have enough juice to start the bike. So, hoping this may solve that issue, as it should charge faster. And eventually I’d like to upgrade to a GET ECU and run a few daq accessories, so the larger output should compensate for that as well. Wondering how different the larger rotor will influence throttle response, hp and torque? Any thought? (Forgot to take a pic of the new stator compared to the old)

Shout out to Nihilo Conceps!

|

Post a reply to: 450 SX-F Rotor and Stator upgrade

The Latest