Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2021 5:55 PM

Hi anyone know what is the stock bend
RMZ250 comes stock ? I
Thanks all

|

1/18/2021 3:18 AM

According to Renthal site they are an 821 McGrath Fatbar. Dimensions are below as per their website 👍

Photo

|

1/18/2021 7:11 AM

Yup, above is correct. This is a 2021.
Photo

|

1/18/2021 8:00 AM

seth505 wrote:

Photo

WOW! Thanks for the picture! Not to hijack. I always run the same bar on every bike, with a cross bar. The bar is rotated forward till the cross bar hits the t-handle on the forward bolt. This was to be the neutral position. I only used the marks to center the bars. Looking at your picture 0 would be rolled back. Personal preference. I thought about Fat bars, but will need to adjust accordingly. Even with the same bend this would be a HUGE difference. Always learning. Thanks!

|

David
774 CC Powersports Kawasaki
Factory Backing Factory Seat
Acerbis Dunlop
Sunstar Braking
MX Engine Stands
Matrix Concepts

1/18/2021 8:13 AM

Hi guys thanks for the information!
Thinking I want to have same bend on my
New RM250 but it came with adapters for 11/8 but it raises bars ...don’t know if they have same bend in 7/8” ..,
Thanks again! Photo
Photo

|

1/18/2021 8:28 AM

biondo wrote:

Hi guys thanks for the information!
Thinking I want to have same bend on my
New RM250 but it came with adapters for 11/8 but ...more

Yes. I only use 7/8". I can only use this for the control length. I run my levers mounted in. Not just in from the end of the bars. Never an issue.

|

David
774 CC Powersports Kawasaki
Factory Backing Factory Seat
Acerbis Dunlop
Sunstar Braking
MX Engine Stands
Matrix Concepts

1/18/2021 8:46 AM

seth505 wrote:

Photo

davidgrip wrote:

WOW! Thanks for the picture! Not to hijack. I always run the same bar on every bike, with a cross bar. The bar is rotated ...more

Same here, I like to have same/similar bars on all bikes. I like low & rolled back bars so mine are probably a little extreme. Kinda like jeremy martin style haha

|