2019 front wheel bearing size

Related:
Create New Tag

12/31/2018 8:19 AM

Anyone know what bearing would work in a wheel set from a 16 KX450 to make it work with the larger axle on the 19? I'm not having much luck with bearings being sold by the ID and OD.

|

12/31/2018 3:26 PM

fatpurplepanda wrote:

Anyone know what bearing would work in a wheel set from a 16 KX450 to make it work with the larger axle on the 19? I'm not ...more

What hub are you trying to use? Dubya converted a kite set for me and they can do talon as well.

|

12/31/2018 5:05 PM

Call dunya like DB said... they sent me the conversion bearing for my kite hubs.. the Talons only require the new spacers, no bearings needed

|

1/1/2019 9:34 AM

dancolvin633 wrote:

Call dunya like DB said... they sent me the conversion bearing for my kite hubs.. the Talons only require the new spacers, no ...more

I spoke with dubya a few weeks ago. You can do it with talon/kite hubs as the bearings are oversized to begin with. I’ve had zero luck sourcing a bearing based off ID/OD/width measurements for a tusk hub I had on a wheel on a 16 to run on my 19. Those hubs are cheap like 100$ so I’m waiting for them to release a 19 hub and I’ll just lace it to the wheel. Save me time having to machine a new center spacer ect.

|

1/2/2019 9:35 AM

dmm698 wrote:

I spoke with dubya a few weeks ago. You can do it with talon/kite hubs as the bearings are oversized to begin with. I’ve had ...more

You sure they don't have the tusk hubs? The bike they built had them a while ago.

|

1/2/2019 10:03 AM

dancolvin633 wrote:

Call dunya like DB said... they sent me the conversion bearing for my kite hubs.. the Talons only require the new spacers, no ...more

dmm698 wrote:

I spoke with dubya a few weeks ago. You can do it with talon/kite hubs as the bearings are oversized to begin with. I’ve had ...more

DB97 wrote:

You sure they don't have the tusk hubs? The bike they built had them a while ago.

I haven’t seen a tusk one yet. That’s actually the wheel I want to use again

|

1/2/2019 10:11 AM

|