2019 crf450r starting issue plz help

OtterMX
Edited Date/Time 10/28/2019 2:17pm
So I charged my oem lithium ion battery with a lead/acid maintainer/charger not knowing you need a lithium ion charger for them and it fried the battery. Then i bought an antigravity battery and wasn't paying attention and hooked it up backwards in the process of putting it in, prior to that, i hooked it up to test it, and it worked great, but then I unhooked it and installed all the foam inserts and what not, and that's when i hooked it back up and accidently did it backwards. Bike will not start or click or make any noise at all when you push the button, I don't think theres any fuses and i can't find anything in the manual. The whole thing is very frustrating, havn't been able to ride because of all this. Bought a good a lith-ion charger after all this and the battery is still good it says so that's not the problem i don't think. Please help!
|
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2339th
10/27/2019 10:18pm
There’s fuses on the riders right side of the bike. Near where the lower subframe bolt is. There’s 1 that’s the fuse and an extra in there. Little black box.
harescrambled
Fantasy
1942nd
10/28/2019 1:59am
OtterMX wrote:
So I charged my oem lithium ion battery with a lead/acid maintainer/charger not knowing you need a lithium ion charger for them and it fried the...
So I charged my oem lithium ion battery with a lead/acid maintainer/charger not knowing you need a lithium ion charger for them and it fried the battery. Then i bought an antigravity battery and wasn't paying attention and hooked it up backwards in the process of putting it in, prior to that, i hooked it up to test it, and it worked great, but then I unhooked it and installed all the foam inserts and what not, and that's when i hooked it back up and accidently did it backwards. Bike will not start or click or make any noise at all when you push the button, I don't think theres any fuses and i can't find anything in the manual. The whole thing is very frustrating, havn't been able to ride because of all this. Bought a good a lith-ion charger after all this and the battery is still good it says so that's not the problem i don't think. Please help!
Main fuse is probably blown. You'll find it with the starter relay
OtterMX
10/28/2019 2:17pm
One of the fuses were blown as you guys said, I looked all over in the Manuel and couldn’t find anything on fuses didn’t think it had any, thank you guys so much! Awesome forum and website service

Post a reply to: 2019 crf450r starting issue plz help

The Latest