2018 RMZ 450 Map Connectors

stone881
So I just bought a 1 hour RMZ 450 and I am trying to figure out how to change the mapping. I see what appears to be the black/white/gray connectors, but the size of them doesn't match. The currently installed black connector is significantly smaller than the other 2.

Do I need to buy these adapters ?
|
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
6/17/2022 8:05am
Maybe you are looking at the wrong connector? There is a smaller one that is to plug in the wifi com unit.
stone881
6/17/2022 8:36am
seth505 wrote:
Maybe you are looking at the wrong connector? There is a smaller one that is to plug in the wifi com unit.
That's what I was thinking, but couldn't see any other option near the grey and white plugs. I guess I will go ask my Suzuki dealer.

Thanks for your reply!
Sandusky26
6/17/2022 9:51am Edited Date/Time 6/17/2022 9:53am
seth505 wrote:
stone881 wrote:
That's what I was thinking, but couldn't see any other option near the grey and white plugs. I guess I will go ask my Suzuki dealer...
That's what I was thinking, but couldn't see any other option near the grey and white plugs. I guess I will go ask my Suzuki dealer.

Thanks for your reply!
I have a 20 model and like yourself the map connectors I have don't fit my bike. The black one that comes in the bike is a different size than the white and gray connectors.I have the wifi tuner so I don't really need the map connectors. Stock map is pretty good, I use the aggressive map for a little more bark.
stone881
6/17/2022 11:54am
seth505 wrote:
stone881 wrote:
That's what I was thinking, but couldn't see any other option near the grey and white plugs. I guess I will go ask my Suzuki dealer...

Thanks for your reply!
Sandusky26 wrote:
I have a 20 model and like yourself the map connectors I have don't fit my bike. The black one that comes in the bike is...
I have a 20 model and like yourself the map connectors I have don't fit my bike. The black one that comes in the bike is a different size than the white and gray connectors.I have the wifi tuner so I don't really need the map connectors. Stock map is pretty good, I use the aggressive map for a little more bark.
Ok, thanks for that, clearly I couldn't figure out how to make round peg fit in a square hole. I do like the stock map, but going to the dunes so wanted to plug in the rich coupler.

Post a reply to: 2018 RMZ 450 Map Connectors

The Latest