2018 Kx250f fork question.

Robert_Capp
I stripped my bleeder screw hole on my 2018 showa sff forks. The whole assembly is $300 ish and installation is ludacris. For the same amount I can get other forks. I am willing to buy suspension then have it serviced. Just wondering 1) what will fit on my bike 2)what is my best options 3) what mods would be necessary for said forks (triple clamps ect) I’ve been thinking sss because of what I’ve heard over the years any thoughts of sss on an 2018 kawi
|
7/3/2020 9:31am
I stripped my bleeder screw hole on my 2018 showa sff forks. The whole assembly is $300 ish and installation is ludacris. For the same amount...
I stripped my bleeder screw hole on my 2018 showa sff forks. The whole assembly is $300 ish and installation is ludacris. For the same amount I can get other forks. I am willing to buy suspension then have it serviced. Just wondering 1) what will fit on my bike 2)what is my best options 3) what mods would be necessary for said forks (triple clamps ect) I’ve been thinking sss because of what I’ve heard over the years any thoughts of sss on an 2018 kawi
I can't help you too much other than I am quite positive the Kayaba SSS forks will not fit in the stock kx250f clamps. You would need to replace clamps, bearings,and steering stem. Also, the caliper and front wheel would need to be changed as the fork leg from the Yamaha KYB SSS has a different rotor mount. Basically be best off with a whole Yamaha front end. Moneywise, cheapest option would be to replace the fork cap. If you have a service manual it will walk you right through it. Very simple process.

Post a reply to: 2018 Kx250f fork question.

The Latest