2018 CRF 250r Just Quit

traatz238
Ok Anyone else have this issue Ran first two motos going up for 2nd Class makes it half way to Gate and Stalls now will run for acouple secs and dies ??? Any help would be Great...
|
kb228
8/27/2018 8:27am
Could be a bunch of stuff man. Does it run for a few seconds and die every time?
traatz238
8/27/2018 8:29am
Yes I only have 12hrs on it.I checked Fuel good. Checked spark good..
kb228
8/27/2018 9:04am
Does your bike die with the killswitch unplugged?

Are your valve clearances and motor timing good?

The tip over sensor will kill the bike after a few seconds if its broken too.

The Shop

traatz238
8/27/2018 9:06am
kb228 wrote:
Does your bike die with the killswitch unplugged? Are your valve clearances and motor timing good? The tip over sensor will kill the bike after a...

I never unplugged it
8/27/2018 11:21am Edited Date/Time 8/27/2018 11:21am
kb228 wrote:
Does your bike die with the killswitch unplugged? Are your valve clearances and motor timing good? The tip over sensor will kill the bike after a...

traatz238 wrote:
I never unplugged it
No but they are a known problem, and prone to failure. try to disconnect the button/ connector and if the bike runs fine,it's the button. You simply kill it it with rear brake and drop the clutchWink

It should be located on the left side upper frame spar near the rad/triple clamp if I'm not mistaken.
traatz238
8/27/2018 11:33am
kb228 wrote:

traatz238 wrote:
I never unplugged it
No but they are a known problem, and prone to failure. try to disconnect the button/ connector and if the bike runs fine,it's the button. You...
No but they are a known problem, and prone to failure. try to disconnect the button/ connector and if the bike runs fine,it's the button. You simply kill it it with rear brake and drop the clutchWink

It should be located on the left side upper frame spar near the rad/triple clamp if I'm not mistaken.
OkDang wish I would have done that .Thank You for the help I took it to the dealer where I bought it hope to know tomorrow we will see..Hope its ready by the BRAWL....

Post a reply to: 2018 CRF 250r Just Quit

The Latest