2017 sxf350 rear shock problem

Related:
Create New Tag

4/18/2018 2:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2019 11:05 AM

|

4/18/2018 2:27 PM

Probably a blown seal. You can try to use a pick or playing card and scrape dirt out, but if it’s bad enough, it needs to be rebuilt.

|

If you're not mixing gas, you're not haulin ass.

4/18/2018 2:29 PM

Was the bike stored in an area where it could get cold enough to freeze? That can cause some oil weeping past the cold seal.

|

4/18/2018 5:25 PM

TrailDigger wrote:

Probably a blown seal. You can try to use a pick or playing card and scrape dirt out, but if it’s bad enough, it needs to be ...more

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

4/18/2018 6:45 PM

TrailDigger wrote:

Probably a blown seal. You can try to use a pick or playing card and scrape dirt out, but if it’s bad enough, it needs to be ...more

I don't care who you are, that shit was funny!

|

4/19/2018 11:30 AM

Before I started riding yesterday I noticed some oil leaking but after I rode the shock was dry. Maybe a piece of dirt was stuck in there and it came out.

|

4/19/2018 12:13 PM

TrailDigger wrote:

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
|

4/19/2018 12:17 PM

That fork seal mate or whatever its called from motion pro might fix it. Its a really thin peice of plastic made to get dirt out. Personally its prob best to rebuild it

|

4/19/2018 6:15 PM

If it's got a year on it, it's do for service anyhow. Spend a couple bucks, ship out the suspension to your favorite shop and get revalve while you're at it. I'm always an Enzo fan!!

|

4/19/2018 6:30 PM

You stick anything into a rear shock seal you are sure to get oil blown all over you. Don't do it on a shock, works great for forks though (except for PS1 air fork).

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

4/22/2018 6:15 PM

TrailDigger wrote:

smoothies862 wrote:
slipdog wrote:

I don't care who you are, that shit was funny!

every time I hear blown seal . this is what pops into my silly little brain lol.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.