2017 KX450F w/ KTECH AIR2SPRING

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2018 8:29 AM

Hey dudes,
How many of you have experience with the KTECH kit? I just bought the bike and it came with the TAC stuff to switch it back to air if I wanted to. I picked it up on Sunday 8/5/18 rode it yesterday and felt pretty darn good on it even on a pretty deep dry track. I just set all the clickers back to the middle and went and rode. Like I said it felt pretty good for the conditions but since I don't know what the preload spring does really does in the fork I couldnt really mess with it. The bike has 13hrs on it. I would have sworn it was fresh out of the crate its immaculate. So should I tinker with the KTECH or go back to the TAC fork? Photo

|

Vital news is 100% true 30% of the time.

8/7/2018 9:29 AM

I have a set of KYB SSS spring forks that will bolt right up to that if you don't get the TAC or spring conversion working well.

|

8/7/2018 9:56 AM

i put 37 hrs on my 17 with the stock fork set up, then i got an Fc spring kit and never even consider the air again

|

8/7/2018 10:30 AM

Jbulz wrote:

I have a set of KYB SSS spring forks that will bolt right up to that if you don't get the TAC or spring conversion working ...more

I'd love to have SSS forks, but Ill have to save some money up for those.

|

Vital news is 100% true 30% of the time.