2017 Husqvarna 350fe starting problem

shane 601
got a new bike and had a wipe out not to bad and now my bike will start for 15 seconds then die turn key off then back on then it will start again for 15 seconds then it dies like it turns the spark off !!! I can’t figure it out it’s getting gas pump seems to be pushing a lot of gas it seams like the bike is turning it self off ??? The fi light just continues to blink!! no codes ?? Any help trying to ride this weekend
|
Acidreamer
12/28/2017 8:59am
Should be a blinking code that matches the fi light in the service manual. Im guessing whats happening is the ecu is detecting a damaged sensor and killing the ignition after 15 seconds. Try going through all your sensors and plugs and make sure its all tight. That FI light is the key to your problem tho.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
12/31/2017 5:54pm Edited Date/Time 12/31/2017 5:57pm
shane 601 wrote:
got a new bike and had a wipe out not to bad and now my bike will start for 15 seconds then die turn key off...
got a new bike and had a wipe out not to bad and now my bike will start for 15 seconds then die turn key off then back on then it will start again for 15 seconds then it dies like it turns the spark off !!! I can’t figure it out it’s getting gas pump seems to be pushing a lot of gas it seams like the bike is turning it self off ??? The fi light just continues to blink!! no codes ?? Any help trying to ride this weekend
When you turn the key on and off, like you said, are you making sure (much) it’s pushed in all the way (ty)?

The Shop

slipdog
1/1/2018 10:47am Edited Date/Time 1/1/2018 10:48am
shane 601 wrote:
got a new bike and had a wipe out not to bad and now my bike will start for 15 seconds then die turn key off...
kzizok wrote:
When you turn the key on and off, like you said, are you making sure (much) it’s pushed in all the way (ty)?
mattexplore
1/4/2018 1:16am
Check your battery. I had two fail and they cause weird symptoms.

Post a reply to: 2017 Husqvarna 350fe starting problem

The Latest