2016 KTM 350sxf Yellow/Red Knobs?

Alec138
Edited Date/Time 1/6/2019 6:21am
Kind of confused on what they do. The owner said the yellow stays in once it gets hot or warmed up enough and the red is for idle and such?
|
RGaede
1/5/2019 3:44pm
Push the yellow in for a cold start, remains out for normal operation. If your throttle cables are adjusted properly turning the throttle a little backwards from fully closed will pop it back out.
The red knob is the idle
WEAL
1/5/2019 3:46pm
the yellow knob below the butterfly valve is your choke. Push it upwards and start the bike. If your throttle cables are adjusted properly, you can make the choke spring off by closing the throttle against its stop. The red knob is the adjuster for idle revs.
Alec138
1/5/2019 3:54pm
WEAL wrote:
the yellow knob below the butterfly valve is your choke. Push it upwards and start the bike. If your throttle cables are adjusted properly, you can...
the yellow knob below the butterfly valve is your choke. Push it upwards and start the bike. If your throttle cables are adjusted properly, you can make the choke spring off by closing the throttle against its stop. The red knob is the adjuster for idle revs.
Ok. I let my dad mess with the knobs and i noticed the red when he would turn it the bike revved up like you were turning the throttle. So push the yellow in to start and pull it back out or will it go out on its on?
yz133rider
1/5/2019 4:16pm
WEAL wrote:
the yellow knob below the butterfly valve is your choke. Push it upwards and start the bike. If your throttle cables are adjusted properly, you can...
Alec138 wrote:
Ok. I let my dad mess with the knobs and i noticed the red when he would turn it the bike revved up like you were...
Ok. I let my dad mess with the knobs and i noticed the red when he would turn it the bike revved up like you were turning the throttle. So push the yellow in to start and pull it back out or will it go out on its on?
They Literally answered that question twice already lol

The Shop

WEAL
1/6/2019 5:49am
WEAL wrote:
Alec138 wrote:
Ok. I let my dad mess with the knobs and i noticed the red when he would turn it the bike revved up like you were...
IF your throttle cables are adjusted correct, you can release the choke by turning the throttlegrip closed - this will release the choke knob and it springs back into the OFF position. If this doesn´t work, adjust the closing throttle cable.
FahQ
1/6/2019 6:21am
I say yellow for the KTM

Post a reply to: 2016 KTM 350sxf Yellow/Red Knobs?

The Latest