2011 crf450r mods and help with mapping

rsarno
Edited Date/Time 6/3/2018 5:20pm
hello everyone just joined vitalmx, came over from thumpertalk. I have a 2011 crf450r that i completely rebuilt. stroker crank, 13:1 hi comp piston, stage one hot cams cam, complete yoshimura ti RS4D exhaust with dual output muffler. I have a GET power programmable ecu with the interface. the bike runs like shit lol. there are only 4 maps from get power to chose from and all the do is change the rev limiter. here's a picture. I also ran a wire from the tps so i can see the voltage with a meter when the bike is running and i can make small adjustments but nothing is making it better.any help would be greatly appreciated.thank you
|
kb228
6/3/2018 5:20am
What did GET say when you called them & said theres no maps for your bike on their site & you want to get one?
rsarno
6/3/2018 5:28am
i sent them an email i got off their site. they're located in italy from what it says. i just wanna ride the damn thing took it out once and looked like a squid lol bike just run
rsarno
6/4/2018 2:38am
Call Dan from the get tech department in Florida.
I’ll do that today. Thank you. I messed with the bike a little yesterday and I know this is gonna sound crazy but I adjusted the tps to 1.0 volts when at idle and it is running really good. A little popping when i let off the throttle but nothing like it was doing before. I did download a map from the performance center. I’ll try and call that guy today. Thank you

Post a reply to: 2011 crf450r mods and help with mapping

The Latest