2009 kx450f

Hi guys, I’m many weeks in here and I’m still lost... I have put my clutch together brand new such as basket, rekluse inner hub outter plate fibers and steels I got an entire bag of different spring ratios I have got a new clutch cable and perch and lever. I’ve got a new clutch push rod I’m so lost at this point I don’t know why my clutch won’t work. On the stand or off if I put the bike in gear and pull in the clutch it doesn’t spin free at all. Locks right up. I read about everything I could find and watched every video out there. I’m confused on why I can’t get it to engage that I’m pulling the clutch in. I’m not sure if I have to have a rekluse clutch cover but I have a boysen but I read oem doesn’t work so I’m not sure about rekluse. But any help would be awesome I have tried different springs and I’ve tried different springs I have pretty much given up on this years championship unless i can get this going by Sunday. Thanks to all in advanced I will be checking this a lot PAW PAW I PRAY YOURE STILL LOOKING
|
kb228
8/14/2019 3:05am
My rekluse in my 09 kx450 is the zstart pro. It does not fit in the stock clutch cover. You need the rekluse cover or the thicker gasket they sell. I dont think thats your issue, just from what i know.

I would cross reference your manual and the rekluse instructions and triple check you assembled it right. Sounds like your push rod isnt engaging.

Post a reply to: 2009 kx450f

The Latest