2007 Service Honda cr 500

Related:
Create New Tag

10/4/2018 1:47 PM

Looking at the bike : How do you tell if it is a " TRUE " Service Honda conversion . Need Help / Info . Thanks. Bought the bike used , previous owner said that it was . All paper work has no mention of Service Honda .

|

10/4/2018 3:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/4/2018 3:35 PM

Should be engraved logo on the cradle and the steering head should have an OEM looking Honda tag saying "Service Honda"...

Easiest way to tell anyway. I don't think my MSO said anything, would have to look.can also tell byvtge frame cradle itself.

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

10/4/2018 6:29 PM

It has the OEM looking tag , saying Service Honda . But no engraving on the cradle . Could you text me a few pics. Thanks for your time . Rodney . 530-524-9309

|

10/4/2018 7:51 PM

Mine is a 14, maybe they didn't do that is 2007. If the tag is there, it is a SH. It would be quite a scheme otherwise. I will try to get pic when I get back to the house. Traveling this week.

|

10/4/2018 8:00 PM

Take some photos of the cradle, and other converted stuff and send them to service Honda. I’d imagine they’d be able to tell you.

|

10/7/2018 3:49 PM

I called Service Honda , and they only bought the name and phone number when the previous company went out of business . They were of no help .

|

10/8/2018 6:22 AM

Service Honda bikes from my Knowledge used the Crf250 / X M5 frames.

You can see that the exhaust mount isn`t a part of the subframe like on the 2006 crf . But It has a square welded on to the subframe. There is also a aluminum piece whit rubber grommet inn it. Connecting the subfram and exhaust

From what i have seen the headstay is a thick triangel shape on the right side.

Think most of the bikes had CRF250X airbox.

Have seen Service Honda`s whit and whit out the engravings.

Service Honda`s came equipped whit 39 or 39.5mm carbs

Hope this helps some

|

10/8/2018 9:21 AM

It will be easy to tell just by looking at the his lower frame cradle, not too mention the sticker on the steering head. Put up a couple photos. I highly doubt someone made a fake Service Honda vehicle tag.

|