2003 rm125 spark plug?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/28/2019 5:49 AM

I recently bought a used 2003 rm125 to play around on and last night I was going to pull the head off to check the piston and noticed the bike has a bkr5egp spark plug in it. Is this the plug the bike usually uses? I looked up the reference online and it looks like it’s a car plug. A little confused thanks for the help.

|

1/28/2019 5:55 AM

R6918B-8 this is the plug fro the bike you need this because the electrode will brake off in the cylinder and destroy the top end

|

Thanks to- Monster energy, Mika metals, DT-1 filters,Factory connection, works connection, factory effex,acerbis,O'Neal,Scott,Hann wheels,Maugra USA, Engine ice,Slick products,Leatt. Yes me sponsors are real.

1/28/2019 5:31 PM

brody wrote:

R6918B-8 this is the plug fro the bike you need this because the electrode will brake off in the cylinder and destroy the top end

Thank you. Any idea why he would have that plug in there?

|

1/28/2019 5:37 PM

brody wrote:

wilh72 wrote:

Because the one it calls for costs a lot more money.

|

1/28/2019 6:18 PM

Above is correct, the specified plug is expensive but get it.

|

1/28/2019 8:14 PM

brody wrote:

wilh72 wrote:

more than likely he was a cheap skate and knew nothing about bikes.
but a car plug is one of the better plug stories i have herd

|

Thanks to- Monster energy, Mika metals, DT-1 filters,Factory connection, works connection, factory effex,acerbis,O'Neal,Scott,Hann wheels,Maugra USA, Engine ice,Slick products,Leatt. Yes me sponsors are real.