1989 CR80

kersanty
I have a few irons in the fire currently however, the most recent acquisition in the garage is a 1989 CR80 that is in very good condition for an 80 this old. The one item i have not been able to sort out is where can i get a front and rear fender for this. The rear fender is broken, the front is tweaked, could possibly be saved with some work. I have searched through all the avenues i can think of for vintage plastic but if you guys have a lead or perhaps have a set of fenders you would be willing to sell let me know. Thanks in advance.
|
1/30/2021 11:45pm Edited Date/Time 1/30/2021 11:46pm
I would imagine that any newer model cr80-85 with the same type of forks would use the same fenders. I’m assuming the 89 has the 35mm conventional fork, and Honda at some point went to the USD fork so probably any year front fender from a conventional fork cr front end will work but the color might be different. Rear fender from any year that used that body style would work as well.
2/1/2021 7:13am
Used one but looks like could be restored nicely with some sanding, heat, and polishing possibly

Post a reply to: 1989 CR80

The Latest