19 KTM skid plate

Related:
Create New Tag

1/1/2019 7:21 PM

What’s everyone running on the 19s?

|

1/1/2019 7:51 PM

Which bike? I am running a Devol glide from an 18 on my 19 125. I imagine the same may work for the 250.

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

1/1/2019 8:31 PM

450sxf

|

1/1/2019 11:10 PM

I’m using the P3 carbon skid plate. They made me a thin version so it flex’s with the frame. I have 20 hours on it and after some SC1 spray it looks brand new.
Photo
Photo
Photo
I drilled holes for more airflow
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

1/2/2019 9:27 AM

I purchased a p3 hybrid and had fitment issues ended up sending it back.

|

1/2/2019 9:28 AM

What did they charge you for the thin one?

|

1/2/2019 10:14 AM

I run the OEM unit you can buy from Husqvarna. It's a piece of crap and I wouldn't recommend it... Photo

|

1/2/2019 2:22 PM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

I’m using the P3 carbon skid plate. They made me a thin version so it flex’s with the frame. I have 20 hours on it and after some SC1 spray it looks brand new.
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

hot damn. that's a sexy ass bike. Who printed up your graphics? Everyone under the sun is terrified to print anything with energy drink companies on it. Not even Monster.... And the knockoff graphics suck.

|

1/2/2019 3:21 PM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Alec138 wrote:

hot damn. that's a sexy ass bike. Who printed up your graphics? Everyone under the sun is terrified to print anything with energy drink companies on it. Not even Monster.... And the knockoff graphics suck.

Cost of P3 is same as the website.

Viscid Design did my graphics
https://instagram.com/viscid_design?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=n4gsj2jla7d4

|

1/2/2019 4:59 PM

Monk wrote:

I run the OEM unit you can buy from Husqvarna. It's a piece of crap and I wouldn't recommend it... Photo

What did you case on to do that?

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

1/2/2019 5:06 PM

Monk wrote:

mx317 wrote:

What did you case on to do that?

Log

|

1/4/2019 10:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2019 10:05 AM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Alec138 wrote:

Oops..

|

1/4/2019 10:15 AM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Alec138 wrote:

I had to go over seas to get these at prodecals.com Photo
And for the 18 FE 450 we went to OMX graphics and got these
Photo

|

1/4/2019 12:08 PM

I've been super happy with my Carbon Pro skid plate I got on the 125. Definitely getting another one for the 250. man , you don't even know how much one of those things helps , until you ride back to back on two bikes , one with it , and one without.

Photo

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/4/2019 12:13 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

I've been super happy with my Carbon Pro skid plate I got on the 125. Definitely getting another one for the 250. man , you don't even know how much one of those things helps , until you ride back to back on two bikes , one with it , and one without.

Photo

What is the difference you notice? I'm going to pick one today and I've never had one b4

|

1/4/2019 12:18 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Photo

ktm-5 wrote:

What is the difference you notice? I'm going to pick one today and I've never had one b4

Well , biggest difference is the ways she glides over stuff like a bar of soap ( You lose less momentum , and it hurts less ). You can really feel the frame cradle grab the dirt a lot more without one on. In fact , now that I think about it , I've got to get one for my RM as well. It's not hitting the dirt all the time , but when it does , it really helps in my opinion. I won't ride without one now.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

1/4/2019 12:27 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Photo

ktm-5 wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Well , biggest difference is the ways she glides over stuff like a bar of soap ( You lose less momentum , and it hurts less ). You can really feel the frame cradle grab the dirt a lot more without one on. In fact , now that I think about it , I've got to get one for my RM as well. It's not hitting the dirt all the time , but when it does , it really helps in my opinion. I won't ride without one now.

OK kool thanks I'm looking forward to it

|

1/4/2019 12:29 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Photo

Never heard of them before, just looked up there website they have a lot of good stuff.

How long did shipping take?

|

1/4/2019 1:06 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Photo

CM46 wrote:

Never heard of them before, just looked up there website they have a lot of good stuff.

How long did shipping take?

It was pretty dang quick if I remember. I think after I placed my order , I had it here at my door in less than a week. I got the frame guard's as well.

Photo

The frame guards and skid plate with shipping were $217.00. Not bad at all.

Photo

|