18 350sxf mil code.

jvail134
Hello, does anyone know what a consistently flashing light short, fault would be on the bike in the subject?
I have a video of the flashing, but not sure how to upload.
It is definitely not any combination of long and short flashes. It just behind flashing short lights constantly.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
|
jvail134
10/20/2018 11:14am
jvail134 wrote:
Hello, does anyone know what a consistently flashing light short, fault would be on the bike in the subject? I have a video of the flashing...
Hello, does anyone know what a consistently flashing light short, fault would be on the bike in the subject?
I have a video of the flashing, but not sure how to upload.
It is definitely not any combination of long and short flashes. It just behind flashing short lights constantly.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Link to video of code....
https://youtu.be/OJ0kGnPPXfE
jvail134
11/1/2018 9:33pm
Just an update to help others out there.
It appears that I have figured out what causes the light to flash as in the video. I had adjusted my TPS with the engine running in order to keep voltage to it. This leads the ECU to think it is awry, so you get the flashing light. If the TPS is adjusted without the engine running then it does not sense the changes and all is well. I disconnected the battery and pushed the start button to rid all electricity from the system to reset it after adjustment and the flashing is a thing of the past.

Post a reply to: 18 350sxf mil code.

The Latest