16 RMZ 250 Frame Guards

Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2017 9:52 AM

I have been trying to find frame guards for my 2016 RMZ 250, but have yet to have much luck. I like the Acerbis X-Grip frame guards, but sadly Acerbis does not make one for my bike. Most alternative suggestions I have seen involve some form of grip tape that I believe will be too harsh on my boots while riding. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a frame guard that will fit the 2016 RMZ 250 (possibly one for another bike that has a very similar frame shape), or if there is a good stick on alternative that will not shred my boots?

Thanks.

|

10/24/2017 12:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/24/2017 12:35 PM

Lightspeed makes good carbon one's and acerbic makes them for our bikes I have the same bike as you and almost ordered a set the other day but they only come in yellow

There also cmt composites I believe that's there name they also make carbon fiber one's, the grip tape really isn't that bad on your boots and it provides the best grip I've ran the carbon guards and my boots just slide when gripping ,the grip tape has been my favourite investment so far

|

12/29/2018 6:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/29/2018 11:27 AM

I have just tried to fit a pair of the new Acerbis frame protectors to my 2017 rmz250. The right side guard is a really bad fit to the point where it almost looks like it must be for another bike. Not happy with them at all. Has anyone else bought a pair since they were recently released for the 250?

|