125 rm engine rebuild

lpinlet
Edited Date/Time 2/25/2019 12:19am
i've just opened my engine clutch side and i shifted without paying attention. So i came here because i don't find something on the net and i know you can help me, i wanted to ask how to rebuild this parts with the gear shift, i saw that there is a mark on this

and i want to kwon how place it to a good rebuild thanks all sorry for the approximate english
|
cwtoyota
2/24/2019 4:52pm
lpinlet wrote:
i've just opened my engine clutch side and i shifted without paying attention. So i came here because i don't find something on the net and...
i've just opened my engine clutch side and i shifted without paying attention. So i came here because i don't find something on the net and i know you can help me, i wanted to ask how to rebuild this parts with the gear shift, i saw that there is a mark on this

and i want to kwon how place it to a good rebuild thanks all sorry for the approximate english
To remove #20:
1) remove screw #21, then remove the roller (#19) and the spring (#22)
2) remove #8, then remove #20 by pulling it straight out toward you.

To re-assemble, you do those steps in the opposite order.

#7 should have a small pin that sticks out and registers into a groove in #20...
#8 bolts these two parts together. I recommend medium strength thread-locker on #8.

Post a reply to: 125 rm engine rebuild

The Latest