06 yz 450f upgrades

Spiker4260
Edited Date/Time 5/7/2020 4:10am
I was wondering if anyone had any other ideas for upgrades or good mods here is what I already got
Fmf megabomb with fmf 4.1 exhaust
Recluse radius cx clutch
Recluse clutch basket
Recluse clutch cover
Aftermarket heavy duty flywheel
RandD power bowl
Renthal sprockets and renthal bars
Aftermarket radiators
Boyesen water pump
Weisco bottom and top end
Zip tye mod
Unbreakable levers
Gytr skid plate
Hand guards
I believe that's it I'm always looking to upgrade !y bike just wanted to get some ideas
|
CSAR FE
5/6/2020 5:01pm
Get your suspension set up for you before you do anything else.
crc245
5/6/2020 10:52pm
CSAR FE wrote:
This.

Properly jetted carb and confidence-inspiring suspension is a great start. As a moto-only-guy, I'd consider a Dr. D radiator lowering kit and maybe some aftermarket triple clamps if turn-in is a weak point for you. Also, 270mm front brake, good pegs/grips for solid contact points, ditch the bark buster hand guards, and go with a plastic full coverage skid plate (instead of the rigid aluminum options).
Spiker4260
5/7/2020 4:09am
CSAR FE wrote:
Yah I def need to set up my suspension many that's what I'll do next
Spiker4260
5/7/2020 4:10am
CSAR FE wrote:
crc245 wrote:
This. Properly jetted carb and confidence-inspiring suspension is a great start. As a moto-only-guy, I'd consider a Dr. D radiator lowering kit and maybe some aftermarket...
This.

Properly jetted carb and confidence-inspiring suspension is a great start. As a moto-only-guy, I'd consider a Dr. D radiator lowering kit and maybe some aftermarket triple clamps if turn-in is a weak point for you. Also, 270mm front brake, good pegs/grips for solid contact points, ditch the bark buster hand guards, and go with a plastic full coverage skid plate (instead of the rigid aluminum options).
I do already got the wider aftermarket footpegs which are great if u don't !imd !e asking what is the point of the radiator lowering kit

Post a reply to: 06 yz 450f upgrades

The Latest