03 Yz 125 Not Starting

Related:
Create New Tag

7/26/2018 7:22 PM

So a couple days ago I put in a new carb rebuild kit in with the help of a guy that I know. After installing it, it started up and ran great. No problems whatsoever. Then two days later, while I was letting the bike warm up, it shut off. I was confused so I went to kick it over again and it wouldn’t start up. It’s kind of a muffled sound when I kick it, it gets a little louder when I open up the throttle a little. It’s got spark, the top ends getting gas and I am pretty sure it’s got compression. Any suggestions on what to do?
Thanks, Avery

|

7/27/2018 1:29 AM

Foul the plug from letting it idle?

|

7/27/2018 7:55 AM

kb228 wrote:

Foul the plug from letting it idle?

That’s what my dad and I thought so we put in a new plug and it’s still not firing up.

|

7/27/2018 8:45 AM

I bet she’s flooded. Turn the gas off, drain the float bowl hold it wide open and kick it a bunch of times. After that turn the gas back on and try again.

|

7/27/2018 8:47 AM

kpersonius264 wrote:

I bet she’s flooded. Turn the gas off, drain the float bowl hold it wide open and kick it a bunch of times. After that turn the gas back on and try again.

Ok I’ll try that next. I’ve already drained the float bowl and ten tried to kick it over a bunch. Thanks

|