03 Yz 125 Not Starting

Related:
Create New Tag

7/26/2018 7:22 PM

So a couple days ago I put in a new carb rebuild kit in with the help of a guy that I know. After installing it, it started up and ran great. No problems whatsoever. Then two days later, while I was letting the bike warm up, it shut off. I was confused so I went to kick it over again and it wouldn’t start up. It’s kind of a muffled sound when I kick it, it gets a little louder when I open up the throttle a little. It’s got spark, the top ends getting gas and I am pretty sure it’s got compression. Any suggestions on what to do?
Thanks, Avery

|

7/27/2018 1:29 AM

Foul the plug from letting it idle?

|

7/27/2018 7:55 AM

kb228 wrote:

Foul the plug from letting it idle?

That’s what my dad and I thought so we put in a new plug and it’s still not firing up.

|

7/27/2018 8:45 AM

I bet she’s flooded. Turn the gas off, drain the float bowl hold it wide open and kick it a bunch of times. After that turn the gas back on and try again.

|

7/27/2018 8:47 AM

kpersonius264 wrote:

I bet she’s flooded. Turn the gas off, drain the float bowl hold it wide open and kick it a bunch of times. After that turn ...more

Ok I’ll try that next. I’ve already drained the float bowl and ten tried to kick it over a bunch. Thanks

|