02 CR125 Parts

Related:
Create New Tag

3/31/2018 8:42 PM

So I'm planning on keeping this bike pretty much forever, and willing to spend some coin on it. I was wondering if anyone knows any trick parts I could put on it. So far I've got a VHM head, PC pipe, Boyesen rad valve, and basic stuff like Renthal sprocket, RK gold chain etc. I was also thinking about scoring a Lectron or PWK air striker. Basically whatever to trick it out/ tune it up. Any advice or ideas appreciated.

|

Hope for the best, Prepare for the worst.

4/1/2018 12:32 AM

Squidward wrote:

So I'm planning on keeping this bike pretty much forever, and willing to spend some coin on it. I was wondering if anyone knows any trick parts I could put on it. So far I've got a VHM head, PC pipe, Boyesen rad valve, and basic stuff like Renthal sprocket, RK gold chain etc. I was also thinking about scoring a Lectron or PWK air striker. Basically whatever to trick it out/ tune it up. Any advice or ideas appreciated.

Trued late model crank, ceramic big end bearings, pwk with Stic, later airboot, cryo gears, low friction grease in wheel bearings, make sure electrics are functioning, shim engine/swingarm, Set squish for race gas, drill holes in clutch basket/hub, I've gone 139cc too.
Might run as good as a setup stock Tm, Kato! Haha

|

4/1/2018 11:38 AM

Jrewing wrote:

Trued late model crank, ceramic big end bearings, pwk with Stic, later airboot, cryo gears, low friction grease in wheel bearings, make sure electrics are functioning, shim engine/swingarm, Set squish for race gas, drill holes in clutch basket/hub, I've gone 139cc too.

Haha, I know the things a dog compared to just about every other 125, but I've never had a serious mechanical issue on the thing and I'll beat the crap out of it sometimes. Also it's the smoothest handling bike I've ever rode. I could buy a new TM, but I think it's fun messing around on an old bike getting it to go fast smile Thanks for the suggestions though, I'm definitley looking for a later airboot/airbox, pwk, and crank. I don't expect the thing to compete with a new TC or TM or whatever, but I do find myself wanting more power sometimes.

|

4/1/2018 11:40 AM

I have a PWK airstriker and some lightspeed ti pegs if your interested?Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

4/1/2018 11:47 AM

gklefev wrote:

Photo

Photo

Photo

I would definately be interested in the airstriker, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to afford both that and the pegs haha, but I would love both. How much ya asking for either of the two?

|

4/1/2018 11:52 AM

Squidward text me 480-433-9761

|

4/1/2018 2:10 PM

Squidward wrote:

Jrewing wrote:

Squidward wrote:

Haha, I know the things a dog compared to just about every other 125, but I've never had a serious mechanical issue on the thing and I'll beat the crap out of it sometimes. Also it's the smoothest handling bike I've ever rode. I could buy a new TM, but I think it's fun messing around on an old bike getting it to go fast smile Thanks for the suggestions though, I'm definitley looking for a later airboot/airbox, pwk, and crank. I don't expect the thing to compete with a new TC or TM or whatever, but I do find myself wanting more power sometimes.

I know what you mean, I'm doing all that but it should run with the new ones and being 19 years old makes it that much better..

|

4/1/2018 3:23 PM

gklefev wrote:

Photo

Photo

Photo

Squidward wrote:

I would definately be interested in the airstriker, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to afford both that and the pegs haha, but I would love both. How much ya asking for either of the two?

Got a PC Ti-2 silencer only used one ride $230.
robinmac82@yahoo.com Photo

|

4/1/2018 3:39 PM

macz400 wrote:

Oh man......I really want that... It's going to take me a bit to get money here though. If you still have the thing by the time I get paid, and you still wanna sell it, I'll for sure shoot ya a message.

|

4/1/2018 4:51 PM

Squidward wrote:

macz400 wrote:

Squidward wrote:

Oh man......I really want that... It's going to take me a bit to get money here though. If you still have the thing by the time I get paid, and you still wanna sell it, I'll for sure shoot ya a message.

Also got a set of red 20mm ride engineering triple clamps only used for a few rides, and a set of Dubya wheels (red Talon hub/ excel rim) only have about 10hrs on them. Photo

|

4/2/2018 1:14 AM

Sorry to hijack the thread but jrewing,who done your 139 .was it someone in Australia or overseas,thinking of doing one.

|

4/2/2018 9:42 AM

macz400 wrote:

Also got a set of red 20mm ride engineering triple clamps only used for a few rides, and a set of Dubya wheels (red Talon hub/ excel rim) only have about 10hrs on them. Photo

I would be more interested in the wheel set, but if the triple clamps aren't too bad I wouldn't mind scoring them too. Could ya shoot me a text at 507-461-7149 Thank you much!

|