back suspension

brimx153
Edited Date/Time 10/27/2012 11:00am
i hav a 07 crf 450 honda , with the correct spring for my weight , the problem i have , is when i am coming out of turn s hitting acceleration bumps ,and i kind of sitting more to the back of the bike ,the back end feels really really harsh ,like its way to hard ,but i was i wondering could this be that iam not running enough slow speed comp, and not staying in the softer part of the spring ? running 12 out ,rebound 10, and high speed 1and a half out , iam 100kg and have a 6.0 spring anyone know a good place to start , only way it feels good over acceleration bumps , is when i soften the low speed comp, and harden the rebound , but then it feels like a pogo stick everywhere else , any help would be great thanks
|
brimx153
10/24/2012 5:21pm
thanks alot of the advice , tryed so many setting and nothing works , will get it revalved , do they revalve to suit ur weight is that how it works ?
ianhendry46
10/24/2012 9:33pm
I think you can get it BETTER with what you have. Yes a revalve will help, but if youre trying to save some $ then on the high speed go out some more. try a quarter turn at a time. play with that, and if you can get it, then maybe it is time for a revalve. let us know how it goes! Ill keep looking back at this post and see if I cant help ya out some!
brimx153
10/27/2012 11:00am
I think you can get it BETTER with what you have. Yes a revalve will help, but if youre trying to save some $ then on...
I think you can get it BETTER with what you have. Yes a revalve will help, but if youre trying to save some $ then on the high speed go out some more. try a quarter turn at a time. play with that, and if you can get it, then maybe it is time for a revalve. let us know how it goes! Ill keep looking back at this post and see if I cant help ya out some!
thanks a lot man , i ll try it the next day , and get back to you and say how i got on , thanks alot

Post a reply to: back suspension

The Latest