Wade Wilcox Injectioneering Theif? Part Two.

Edited Date/Time 6/19/2013 8:45pm
Last week I was finally able to reach Wade Wilcox after a month plus of trying, God only knows how many voice mails and "this subscribers mailbox can not receive messages at this time" I had to endure. Really I had to trick him with a late night Skype call to reach him and he seem genuinely surprised I caught him on the phone.

Unfortunately the end result of the phone call was zero, although I did manage to secure a couple of quotes that will live on forever in the con-man hall of fame. Allow me to share some of the more entertaining parts of the conversation with you.

I asked him right away why did he still have my throttle body and he replied “it’s on its the way Dave, keep watching the mail.”

"It doesn't take months to ship a small box Wade, where is my throttle body"? he would only say “it’s out of my hands....I’m not the postal service” he totally refused to answer questions about tracking numbers nor would he say when he shipped it. Oddly a month back when I last caught him on the phone he told me "I shipped it UPS weeks ago and I mailed your check", "I'll call you tomorrow with a tracking number", evidently now he ships USPS?

I can tell you 100% it's still there and so is my money.

So then, right out of left field Wade breaks into this tone like this was all a huge inconvenience to HIM and drops: “Well I hope you don’t think you're going to come to me next year for support.”

The pure audacity of this hits me like a Tyson sucker punch. After I regained my ability to speak the only thing I could think of, the only way these words could come from his mouth led me to ask......ARE YOU HIGH RIGHT NOW?”, reply "No I'm not" "Wade! I PAID you full pop for your services and so far you've kept my money and my throttle body, that's theft of about a thousand dollars!”

His reply yielded another mind blowing left field gem: "your racing team is not my responsibility”. I replied "What does that mean?","I should buy an extra $600.00 throttle body so you can keep one of mine for months to do a 5 minute job"? Same reply "Well hey your race team is not my responsibility".

"Ok, so what is your responsibility then Wade, keeping my property and my money for months on end? It took you one day to modify it the first time and now you've had over two months to reverse what you did and send it back. You said it would take you five minutes to change it back to stock."

"Looks to me like you have no intention of returning any of it which means you have now stolen my property and my money". Reply "No didn't steal anything" Click.. (hung up). I called back, "all I want to know is when you're going to send me my stuff" reply: "Ya I'm busy right now" click (hung up)

Honestly I've never met anyone so adept at taking simple, short, direct questions and replying with a slew of indirect words that sound like something but are totally empty. Clearly the mark of a professional con man.

Anyone who does business with Injectioneering is taking a big gamble with expensive parts..........
|
Chris_ONeal
8/4/2010 4:37pm
I would call the local police. Anything over a grand is a felony. I might be going through the same process soon on a computer I let a rider borrow and refuses to give it back. I'm looking into it now.
8/4/2010 4:51pm
I would call the local police. Anything over a grand is a felony. I might be going through the same process soon on a computer I...
I would call the local police. Anything over a grand is a felony. I might be going through the same process soon on a computer I let a rider borrow and refuses to give it back. I'm looking into it now.
Chris let me know. I'm really unfamiliar with US laws. Here the police would likely view it as a civil matter and simply direct me to small claims court.

I would like to think if I showed up with a cop and could identify my TB (which I can) they would make him give it back and then chasing the money would be up to me.

Looking forward to what you find.. remember it is so-cal not CT Smile
scooter5002
8/4/2010 5:54pm
Dave: The guy sounds like a douchebag. Sucks to here you are having troubles with him. Hey, if you aren't happy, at least send your stuff back and call it a wash. Just a thought. If you dealt with this clown via mail you might try calling the local police dept about potential mail fraud. I think they take that seriously down in the U.S. It's worth a shot. BTW, you know Jimmy Dickenson from Courtland Ont. Ex pro and motard guy? Buddy of mine. Just checkin.
8/4/2010 6:44pm
Dave: The guy sounds like a douchebag. Sucks to here you are having troubles with him. Hey, if you aren't happy, at least send your stuff...
Dave: The guy sounds like a douchebag. Sucks to here you are having troubles with him. Hey, if you aren't happy, at least send your stuff back and call it a wash. Just a thought. If you dealt with this clown via mail you might try calling the local police dept about potential mail fraud. I think they take that seriously down in the U.S. It's worth a shot. BTW, you know Jimmy Dickenson from Courtland Ont. Ex pro and motard guy? Buddy of mine. Just checkin.
Oh yeah I know the Jimmy Smile One of the good guys missed at the races.

Sounds like you have not read the whole story:

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Race-Shop,42/Wade-Wilcox-Injectioneering-…

He HAS my throttle body and won't send it back to me or my money. The conversation above was after a month of trying to get him on the phone what was said when I actually did.

This guy is into me for over a grand.

Pretty bummed Sad

The Shop

FlickitFlat
Fantasy
662nd
8/4/2010 7:47pm
If you want results, get ahold of the attorney general for the state that he is in. He is not a conman or he would have ripped you off for an amount over 12g and under 80g. That is the magic numbers for to small for feds and to big for local or state. Being you are talking about parts plus money plus a service not performed by a business registered in X state for an amount under12G you actually have a good chance of getting your requests satisfied if you take the correct steps.
Get in contact for the Attorney General for the state he is conducting business. Ask for the forms for reporting what has happened to you.
They will contact him and mediate. But in all honesty they mediate for you. They will say is this true yada yada, you have x days to produce this result or x days to varify that it is not true. If he does not comply they will threaten to audit all business he is associated with as well as revoke his business license effective in some short amount of time like 10 days. Attorney Generals office does not play around with business owners and they don't play fair either. I personally have had to pay on Attorney General complaints and I was totally innocent. They go for the jugular from the start.
mosslander
8/8/2010 10:27am
09 dec MXA issue toprated this mod, and I belived it, but now I don't belive anything of their test's so I go bye these paiges of test's ending up not buy the mags anymore after those topics.
CamP
8/8/2010 12:00pm
I'm going through a similar issue with www.dirtoverstock.com. I bought a new silencer that turned out out to be defective. They had me send it back two months ago and I haven't received anything from them yet. They have the part and my money and just give me a run around.
Cygnus
8/8/2010 12:11pm
CamP wrote:
I'm going through a similar issue with www.dirtoverstock.com. I bought a new silencer that turned out out to be defective. They had me send it back...
I'm going through a similar issue with www.dirtoverstock.com. I bought a new silencer that turned out out to be defective. They had me send it back two months ago and I haven't received anything from them yet. They have the part and my money and just give me a run around.
That sucks CamP. Hey what is the name of that exhaust co you were raving about awhile back? Someone was asking me about them the other day and I couldn't remember the name to save myself.Evil
scooter5002
8/9/2010 6:42pm
Hey Dave. Actually I read the story when it first popped up. I was actually referring to what HE should do. GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY AND T/B BACK! A/holes like him need to pull their heads out of their asses. Loved the way he copped the attitude on you. Unreal. Will mention we were talking about Jimmy next time I see him. He's married and livin large in suburban Courtland. Good luck!
rallendude
8/10/2010 8:21am
I went through a year long deal like this with a poster from this board several years ago. I won't go into who it was because he seems well respected here. I was out about $375 plus the part I was owed ending up about $750 out of my pocket after replacement. Eventually, I ended up with a part not even resembling what I asked for so I could sell it to recoup some of my money. Just keep hounding and hounding him. Maybe he'll get tired of your harassment and just send your stuff back.
Fuelman
9/24/2012 1:12pm
I do feel for anyone who had the displeasure of dealing with Wade. He was devastating to the ATK and the Cannondale community . He came up with one stupid upgrade and part after another that turned out to just lose power and destroy engines. And I mean a lot of engines. His record of stealing parts and money is legendary . It looks like he just changed his company name and moved on .
The Rock
6/18/2013 7:28pm
Got a call from another victim yesterday. Three years later and the BS continues. I did learn from the caller on Wade's website he refers to himself as The Man. Is that rich or what?
6/19/2013 6:08am
For every one that is reported there'd be 10 more you didn't hear about.

In life shit happens, sometimes you have the best intentions and something goes wrong and you can't deliver. You do what you can to make it right and move on. That said, I just can't wrap my head around the mental process that tells a person It's okay to get our of bed every day, take peoples parts and money and just keep them. How does one justify this behavior in one's head??

All I can conclude is mental illness.
slipdog
6/19/2013 8:09am
For every one that is reported there'd be 10 more you didn't hear about. In life shit happens, sometimes you have the best intentions and something...
For every one that is reported there'd be 10 more you didn't hear about.

In life shit happens, sometimes you have the best intentions and something goes wrong and you can't deliver. You do what you can to make it right and move on. That said, I just can't wrap my head around the mental process that tells a person It's okay to get our of bed every day, take peoples parts and money and just keep them. How does one justify this behavior in one's head??

All I can conclude is mental illness.
Did you ever get any resolution to your situation with him from over 2 years ago?
jhansen510
Fantasy
3595th
6/19/2013 8:45pm
How is it possible people are allowed to operate like this. Yet the authorities do nothing. Definitely out writing traffic tickets though. But the real criminals dont get as much as a slap on the wrist. Unreal!
Sorry to hear you guys got burned! Nothing worse than a theif especially when its a so called moto brother....

Post a reply to: Wade Wilcox Injectioneering Theif? Part Two.

The Latest