Shameless plug for Engine Ice

Team Ideal
Edited Date/Time 8/17/2013 12:00am
So we were at LL this week and our second moto was a mudder, boiled about half the coolant out but still had plenty left and oil looked good so I wasn't to concerned but my neighbor was bragging (moto right after us) that they tried this waterless coolant and had less than that boil over. So getting close to next moto and it appears it's going to be a mudder again so I go looking for waterless fellow but he's never around tent. then I remember seeing motohose guy and thinking he had a sign for Engine Ice and away I go. after a brief convo with mr hose I decide to give it a try. needless to say two mud motos later, with one being worse than the first, we never lost another drop of coolant.

while I have seen Engine Ice on the shelves of my local shop I've never believed it would make much of difference. well I'm here to say IMO it makes a huge difference. yes we did all the normal mud prep for both regular coolant and Ice so everything should have been an even comparison, and I know one moto was worse and still didn't loose a drop. if you've ever wondered about Engine Ice I highly recommend it. I know we will be switching our other bike over shorty, just wish I would have bought more now lol. give it a whirl, you won't be disappointed.

and no, I never meet the actual guy that sells the coolant, just Mr Motohose. Lumpy on here, I think. and the other fella I took to Osby's rig. nice guys, hope to meet Mr Engine Ice next time and thanks, I hope you see this on here even though I'm far from an English major.
|
MOTO120
8/4/2013 7:17pm
100% agree! In my current bike too :-)
motofab36
8/5/2013 4:55am
I've met Dave a couple times down there, great guy with a great product.
partialperson
8/5/2013 7:01am
I always thought he had KFC on Thursday's. I went by, didn't see Dave or any KFC buckets. I saw Lumpy but couldn't stop, didn't want to give up my ride on the golf cart, crutches were not the best means of transport. I was not looking for free KFC, just thought I may catch them all there.
Arkmx
8/5/2013 11:17am

Engine Ice is a great product to use!

Dave was there Thursday and had his Brother with him Friday, just spectating this year.

There was talk about getting a Chicken in a cage for the annual Friday KFC Chicken Feast and have it on display, since there was no "Feast" this year....

The Shop

Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1089th
8/5/2013 4:58pm
I have been running that stuff for along time now, total believer. Cool
lumpy790
8/16/2013 4:21pm
I was nice sort of meeting you LOL.... we sold out of Engine Ice Friday afternoon of Bike Week but ran down the the Western Power Sports warehouse in Memphis and picked up 20 more cases before the ATV races.

Dave was there for 2 days...... I just got back from Lorettas 3 days ago
bd
8/17/2013 12:00am
Been bullshitting with EID since 2002 on Motodrive. By far one of my favorites in the board. Hope I get the opportunity to meet him next time he is in Vegas

Post a reply to: Shameless plug for Engine Ice

The Latest