Scoyco K12 Knee Pads $46

Edited Date/Time 3/7/2016 5:53am
I took the plunge and ordered a set of Scoyco K12 Knee pads. These are from eBay and are 100% China. They were $46 and I have to say...they are pretty darn awesome. Took several weeks to actually arrive thanks to slow free shipping from China but it was worth it. I got the white/clear which will certainly yellow once they get some more use but they work pretty well. Very comfortable and they fit well with my Aliais pants. They still allow my legs/knees to move freely. They seem to be a much higher quality piece than I thought they would be. Best of all, they seem to stay in place very well. They do not get caught up on my CRF shrouds but its different for ever bike.

I don't think they are a replacement for standard brands like Alpinestars, EVS, Thor, etc but with a price this low everyone should give knee protection a chance, even if its form China. Ive ridden for years without safety equipment but recently decided Im just getting too old for that. Hopefully I never need to rely on them but they are there if I do.

|
ratonmacias
3/7/2016 5:53am
the goggles from scoyco are extremely good for the price. triple foam and good venting

Post a reply to: Scoyco K12 Knee Pads $46

The Latest