Question about a YZ aesthetic mod

Edited Date/Time 6/9/2014 1:12pm
Okay so I have a 2008 YZ250f that I want to put a 10-14 front fender on. I already know I will have to drill out the holes. But I also wanted to get the 10-14 cycra stadium plate for it. Would the front number plate mount up fine? Because I'm wondering if it will be too long and hider the front fender from sitting flush on the triple clamp, and I'm also wondering if it bolts up in the same spot. On a second note I have hear people saying you have make a bracket to mount the front fender, what are they referring to? Because when I mounted one on my rm125 I just straight drilled through. Thanks for reading, I appreciate the help.
|
partialperson
5/29/2014 7:53pm
I would contact Cycra, I m sure they can answer your question. I was thinking they make the new fender with the old bolt pattern also.
5/29/2014 9:40pm
Okay so here's the deal. I know for a fact you have to drill out the fender. I have talked to someone with the number plate on there bike and try said it bolts up perfect. /thread
Flipsid33
6/2/2014 1:23pm
Okay so here's the deal. I know for a fact you have to drill out the fender. I have talked to someone with the number plate...
Okay so here's the deal. I know for a fact you have to drill out the fender. I have talked to someone with the number plate on there bike and try said it bolts up perfect. /thread
Just use the front fender conversion kit from UFO 4to2. It's the one to upgrade the 2-stroke to the 2010-2013 YZ250f plastics. It will bolt right up.

The Shop

smezmx
6/9/2014 1:12pm Edited Date/Time 6/9/2014 1:18pm
Okay so I have a 2008 YZ250f that I want to put a 10-14 front fender on. I already know I will have to drill out...
Okay so I have a 2008 YZ250f that I want to put a 10-14 front fender on. I already know I will have to drill out the holes. But I also wanted to get the 10-14 cycra stadium plate for it. Would the front number plate mount up fine? Because I'm wondering if it will be too long and hider the front fender from sitting flush on the triple clamp, and I'm also wondering if it bolts up in the same spot. On a second note I have hear people saying you have make a bracket to mount the front fender, what are they referring to? Because when I mounted one on my rm125 I just straight drilled through. Thanks for reading, I appreciate the help.
Ok,the 06-09 yzf front fender and plate are identical to the 06-14 yz two stroke front fender and plate.so just buy this cycra 06-14 two stroke kit and your done.the bolt pattern changed on the10-upwards yzf's..you also qualify for a free baseball cap......lol!
http://store.cycraracing.com/20yzcyrahat.html

Post a reply to: Question about a YZ aesthetic mod

The Latest