Putting KTM Seat Cover on YAMAHA Seat?

JW381
Edited Date/Time 8/21/2015 10:21am
I have new graphics for my bike...

I just stuck them on with double sided tape to give myself an idea of what parts I will need to replace and what colour plastics I wanted to do. I am undecided on the seat cover though... There is plenty of orange in the graphics so I would like to have everything orange/black. I am going to dye my gas tank and order a new bar pad, but the seat cover would be really cool to have as this I think...

Does anyone know if this would fit my '06 YZ125 seat? I might just order it and check it myself but figured it was worth an inquiry.

|
Andrew337
8/19/2015 12:59pm
Call up someone like Guts Racing or MotoSeat and I'm sure they will make you a cover in any of the colors they offer. That eliminates any guess work or poor fitment.

FWIW my Guts Racing seat cover and foam have been fantastic, and I would definitely buy from them again.
KTMShane699
8/19/2015 2:47pm
Yup. Motoseat will make it in whatever colors you want and it will fit correctly.

Shane

The Shop

MotoSeat
8/20/2015 10:19am
The KTM and YZ seats are very different. We can make you one for the YZ in any color combo you would like. Check out our website and let me know if you have any questions.
bronwynrayne
8/20/2015 2:02pm
Thanks for the responses guys. Justin and I have some serious issues with accidentally posting from eachothers accounts... This was meant to be my post.
Spydee
8/20/2015 11:42pm
Thanks for the responses guys. Justin and I have some serious issues with accidentally posting from eachothers accounts... This was meant to be my post.
Explains why you didn't get many responses! LaughingTongue you still on the hunt for one a pre-made cover or you gonna go down the custom route? I'll keep my eyes peeled if I see one about Smile
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
8/21/2015 8:04am
Just like I tell my wife..... what's mine is ours and what's her's is her's.........
bronwynrayne
8/21/2015 8:39am
Spydee wrote:
Explains why you didn't get many responses! :laugh: :P you still on the hunt for one a pre-made cover or you gonna go down the custom...
Explains why you didn't get many responses! LaughingTongue you still on the hunt for one a pre-made cover or you gonna go down the custom route? I'll keep my eyes peeled if I see one about Smile
Well it's a funny story. I was going to buy the plastics for my bike but with the exchange rate being what it is I'm reluctant to spend my money at all right now at American websites. I just end up getting screwed on the exchange. So now I'm reevaluating any mods until my dollar is stronger or I have positive cash flow again.
bronwynrayne
8/21/2015 8:40am
MxKing809 wrote:
Just like I tell my wife..... what's mine is ours and what's her's is her's.........
Justin is figuring this stuff out.
JW381
8/21/2015 10:21am
MxKing809 wrote:
Justin is figuring this stuff out.
Hardee Har Har

Post a reply to: Putting KTM Seat Cover on YAMAHA Seat?

The Latest