Gasket sets.

Tom711
Edited Date/Time 12/24/2015 5:43pm
I'm going to be rebuilding my bike (sx 250) after Xmas and wondered if there was any other gasket kits other than oem worth buying?
I've just looked online and the full ktm gasket set is £100, I'll get discount from my local dealers so probably more like £85/90 still seems expensive for some gaskets.
|
Tom711
12/24/2015 12:14pm
moto455va wrote:
Pro-X makes some good stuff
Cheers. I've found a prox set for less than half price of the oem. what are the prox rods and main bearings like, is there better options without splashing out on ktm?
moto455va
12/24/2015 5:43pm
Tom711 wrote:
Cheers. I've found a prox set for less than half price of the oem. what are the prox rods and main bearings like, is there better...
Cheers. I've found a prox set for less than half price of the oem. what are the prox rods and main bearings like, is there better options without splashing out on ktm?
The rod kits and bearings are high quality as far as I can tell. I did a bunch of research when I was redoing my crf250 motor and I never found a negative review about the pro-x rod kits.

I put a pro-x complete gasket set (cases, top end, clutch cover, everything) in my bike when it rebuilt it and so far so good.

Im pretty sure pro-x is OEM for some manufacturers or their parts are from the same factories as OEM.

Post a reply to: Gasket sets.

The Latest