Bills pipe question 250sx

WVUpetro2013
Edited Date/Time 9/30/2015 12:47pm
Current owners of this exhaust, is the silencer supposed to have attachment to the subframe or two (similar to the oem). The reason I ask is I expected it to have two, from the pictures, and it only has one. I think they may have sent the wrong one but before I complain or try to put it on the bike I wanted to make sure it was the correct silencer.

Note: I checked all over the labeling but there was no model fitment on the packaging.
|
Markopolo400
9/29/2015 10:33am
The one I had, and all the other ones I have seen have had 2 mounts.
WVUpetro2013
9/29/2015 10:40am
That's what I was thinking. Gonna call motosport to confirm. Thanks for the response.
WVUpetro2013
9/29/2015 2:24pm
Never mind, according to bills pipes they redesigned the silencer and went to a single bracket. I will say the customer service there was quick and good to deal with.
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
9/30/2015 11:46am
Never mind, according to bills pipes they redesigned the silencer and went to a single bracket. I will say the customer service there was quick and...
Never mind, according to bills pipes they redesigned the silencer and went to a single bracket. I will say the customer service there was quick and good to deal with.
Yeah I had a problem with the 2 mounted silencer, the inner screen/core broke. They replaced the entire silencer for free and the new one came like 4 days ago and it had one mount, thought the same thing "shit they sent the wrong one".

The power from the bills set up is so smooth and really revs if you need it to, my only complaint is they use a lighter gauge steel on the pipe, so it can dent easier than say a fmf. But, its lighter.

The Shop

WVUpetro2013
9/30/2015 12:47pm
Never mind, according to bills pipes they redesigned the silencer and went to a single bracket. I will say the customer service there was quick and...
Markee wrote:
Yeah I had a problem with the 2 mounted silencer, the inner screen/core broke. They replaced the entire silencer for free and the new one came...
Yeah I had a problem with the 2 mounted silencer, the inner screen/core broke. They replaced the entire silencer for free and the new one came like 4 days ago and it had one mount, thought the same thing "shit they sent the wrong one".

The power from the bills set up is so smooth and really revs if you need it to, my only complaint is they use a lighter gauge steel on the pipe, so it can dent easier than say a fmf. But, its lighter.
According to the guy I spoke with at bills, he said they shortened up the canister some to gain more bottom, thus eliminating the need for the additional mount. Did you notice any difference versus the previous style?

Post a reply to: Bills pipe question 250sx

The Latest