AXO boot fitment

Anonymous (not verified)
Edited Date/Time 3/28/2015 11:29am
Im hoping to get some input on AXO's Drone and A2 boot. My question is; Are those boots narrow? Or will they accommodate a wide foot? No dealers around me carry these boots, so I'm looking for people that have had experience with them.

Thanks for the replies.
|
Flex
3/27/2015 3:11pm
I find them very comfy, but maybe a bit tight around the ankle area. The boots have really good support and also are really sturdy. Sizing is pretty spot on. **they are very stiff out of the box, they feel good after first few rides**

One thing I find is that there is a lot of hardware on the boots and so you have to make sure that the screws everywhere are tight before every couple rides. They seem to wear a bit quicker than my old instincts but still last a good amount of time.
SLOWTIME
3/28/2015 11:29am
Flex wrote:
I find them very comfy, but maybe a bit tight around the ankle area. The boots have really good support and also are really sturdy. Sizing...
I find them very comfy, but maybe a bit tight around the ankle area. The boots have really good support and also are really sturdy. Sizing is pretty spot on. **they are very stiff out of the box, they feel good after first few rides**

One thing I find is that there is a lot of hardware on the boots and so you have to make sure that the screws everywhere are tight before every couple rides. They seem to wear a bit quicker than my old instincts but still last a good amount of time.
Thanks for the reply, that's good info. I was not sure if anyone was going to respond.

I'm looking forward to giving them a try

Post a reply to: AXO boot fitment

The Latest