2016 yz250 f bolt for oil screen

Edited Date/Time 11/1/2015 6:51am
Guys, I broke this bolt and I got the bolt out and plan on retapping but I noticed when trying to clean out the old threads by using a drill bit that there is a hole I don't remember seeing. My question is did I go to far!? Someone please tell me this hole is there in theirs....

|
smoothies862
Fantasy
787th
11/1/2015 4:49am
i have had mine out,but dont remember seeing a hole. i wouldnt think it would go thru. also i wonder how much material you have left between the screen and bolt hole? looks like it has lost some middle thickness? how did it break? tread lightly and good luck. i may get out in the shop today.ill post back if i can.
11/1/2015 6:51am
i have had mine out,but dont remember seeing a hole. i wouldnt think it would go thru. also i wonder how much material you have left...
i have had mine out,but dont remember seeing a hole. i wouldnt think it would go thru. also i wonder how much material you have left between the screen and bolt hole? looks like it has lost some middle thickness? how did it break? tread lightly and good luck. i may get out in the shop today.ill post back if i can.
It hasn't lost any middle thickness maybe a mm from the bit rubbing the side. My question is if it didn't go through before will this cause issues with air suction? Or will the new bolt keep it secure again? Sorry for all the questions....

Post a reply to: 2016 yz250 f bolt for oil screen

The Latest