Manuel or Auto Focus Filming MX

alecohlaker
Edited Date/Time 5/30/2016 5:48pm
So currently I film with a Canon T3i, which is manual focus only while filming. I have gotten alot of practice in using it, but am wondering if I should get the Canon 70D and film in auto focus. My question is: should i stick to manual focus for shooting moto, or should i upgrade to the 70D and film in auto focus?
|
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2361st
6/15/2016 7:24am
Most professionals all shoot video in Manual so you can set the focus. the problem with auto is that sometimes it will jump focus and become blurry for a split second because maybe it sees something in the foreground or background and thinks that's the subject.
7/3/2016 3:10pm
So currently I film with a Canon T3i, which is manual focus only while filming. I have gotten alot of practice in using it, but am...
So currently I film with a Canon T3i, which is manual focus only while filming. I have gotten alot of practice in using it, but am wondering if I should get the Canon 70D and film in auto focus. My question is: should i stick to manual focus for shooting moto, or should i upgrade to the 70D and film in auto focus?
Probably Manual focus but that's tough to follow focus the action with some of the new mirriorless cameras such as my Sony A6300 the subject auto focus tracking is unbelievable google that camera!

Post a reply to: Manuel or Auto Focus Filming MX

The Latest