Having Problem Viewing Jason Lawrence's Video

338Race
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 2:25pm
I want to watch the video with Jason Lawrence in talking about YOT and other stuff. I can't watch any of the video's on this site? I checked my flash player and I have Adobe version 9. What else is wrong or do I need?

Thanks
Regards
Marc
|
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
11/1/2006 6:07am
Marc,
what browser are you using? Can you try it in IE or Firefox? Do you have more then one? Can you view other video clips? Is it just this one?
338Race
11/1/2006 8:52am
Tiki wrote:
Marc, what browser are you using? Can you try it in IE or Firefox? Do you have more then one? Can you view other video clips...
Marc,
what browser are you using? Can you try it in IE or Firefox? Do you have more then one? Can you view other video clips? Is it just this one?
I am using IE and it is all the videos on this website, everything comes up except where the video should be it is a blank white screen? I think I am going to try and upgrade my IE now and I'll let you know thanks for your help
Regards
Marc.
338Race
11/1/2006 9:24am
Tiki wrote:
Marc, what browser are you using? Can you try it in IE or Firefox? Do you have more then one? Can you view other video clips...
Marc,
338Race wrote:
I am using IE and it is all the videos on this website, everything comes up except where the video should be it is a blank...
I am using IE and it is all the videos on this website, everything comes up except where the video should be it is a blank white screen? I think I am going to try and upgrade my IE now and I'll let you know thanks for your help
Regards
Marc.
I upgraded to IE 7 version, I have Adobe flash player 9, Latest shockwave player. I don;t know what's wrong. I tried deleting my interent history and cookies ect. WTF is up?
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
11/1/2006 10:39am
Tiki wrote:
Marc,
338Race wrote:
I am using IE and it is all the videos on this website, everything comes up except where the video should be it is a blank...
Regards
Marc.
338Race wrote:
I upgraded to IE 7 version, I have Adobe flash player 9, Latest shockwave player. I don;t know what's wrong. I tried deleting my interent history...
I upgraded to IE 7 version, I have Adobe flash player 9, Latest shockwave player. I don;t know what's wrong. I tried deleting my interent history and cookies ect. WTF is up?
Mac or PC? Have you tried firefox. I dont want to send you in the wrong direction but sometimes settings get set in one browser that messes it all up.

All other video clips work? Other sites etc? Youtube?

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

The Shop

thumper665
11/5/2006 5:41am
Tiki wrote:
Marc,
338Race wrote:
Regards
Marc.
338Race wrote:
I upgraded to IE 7 version, I have Adobe flash player 9, Latest shockwave player. I don;t know what's wrong. I tried deleting my interent history...
338Race wrote:
i cant seem to get any of the videos to work either? i just watched some of them the other day. dunno whats wrong.Angry
yamanine
12/11/2006 11:05am
338Race wrote:
Regards
Marc.
338Race wrote:
thumper665 wrote:
[b]338Race wrote:[/b] [quote]I upgraded to IE 7 version, I have Adobe flash player 9, Latest shockwave player. I don;t know what's wrong. I tried deleting my...
338Race wrote:
i cant seem to get any of the videos to work either? i just watched some of them the other day. dunno whats wrong.Angry
I get the same white screen. Must be a site problem.
338Race
12/14/2006 5:58am
338Race wrote:
thumper665 wrote:
[b]338Race wrote:[/b] [quote]I upgraded to IE 7 version, I have Adobe flash player 9, Latest shockwave player. I don;t know what's wrong. I tried deleting my...
338Race wrote:
yamanine wrote:
I get the same white screen. Must be a site problem.
I figured it out it's your pop up blocker, turn them all off to view the video. Then back on once you've viewed it.

Post a reply to: Having Problem Viewing Jason Lawrence's Video

The Latest