wr500

pete24
Edited Date/Time 10/8/2020 11:32am
got my Al tank just need to get it painted and stickered still want to sell the 250 tank conversion maybe i was asking to much id take a reasonable offer so someone else could enjoy it

|
racerxusa
10/7/2020 3:05am
hi peter very nice build. you still have your WR? and the YZ250 conversion. If your sellng at a good price.
I can get some of the older YZ 250 90-93 tanks /shrouds cheaply when available from salvage or ebay/Facebook marketplace. Ialso have a WR500 92 modded/restored and it sat for years from previous owner...Clarke YZ490 oversized tank and YZ490 seat on now. Lectron carb is installed, needs a little rebuild. Of course I am wanting to convert to the original tank..if you can find one.
Where did you get your aluminum tank? Italy..masterworks? I need a new throttle housing. some better perches/levers. Mine has a Renthal fatty bar oversized. What brand did you go with nor a quick turn throttle...hmm? Thanks for any info...im in Tennessee originally from up north your way. retired disabled veteren and ride a lot when i can on our property. hope to do vintage racing and rebuilds,etc. when things get better? Peace out......
pete24
10/7/2020 7:00am
racerxusa wrote:
hi peter very nice build. you still have your WR? and the YZ250 conversion. If your sellng at a good price. I can get some of...
hi peter very nice build. you still have your WR? and the YZ250 conversion. If your sellng at a good price.
I can get some of the older YZ 250 90-93 tanks /shrouds cheaply when available from salvage or ebay/Facebook marketplace. Ialso have a WR500 92 modded/restored and it sat for years from previous owner...Clarke YZ490 oversized tank and YZ490 seat on now. Lectron carb is installed, needs a little rebuild. Of course I am wanting to convert to the original tank..if you can find one.
Where did you get your aluminum tank? Italy..masterworks? I need a new throttle housing. some better perches/levers. Mine has a Renthal fatty bar oversized. What brand did you go with nor a quick turn throttle...hmm? Thanks for any info...im in Tennessee originally from up north your way. retired disabled veteren and ride a lot when i can on our property. hope to do vintage racing and rebuilds,etc. when things get better? Peace out......
check your inbox i have lots of stuff ,, stock tank, 250 tank w new shrouds for the 250 tank, id like to sell the 250 set up and maybe the stk tannk
philG
10/8/2020 11:04am
This is the sweetest sounding WR ever , it made me want one when i heard it.
pete24
10/8/2020 11:32am
philG wrote:
This is the sweetest sounding WR ever , it made me want one when i heard it.
Phil it really made to want to come have some beers with guys who speak proper english

Post a reply to: wr500

The Latest