flywheel weight for 83 cr480?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/25/2018 2:40 PM

I'm trying to find someone who makes a flywheel weight for an 83 cr480. anyone know of one? thanks.

|

4/25/2018 11:18 PM

Check with Stevie Denton at Phil Denton Engineering in the UK.

|

4/26/2018 4:55 AM

I looked on their site and didn't see one. I could use one too.

|

4/27/2018 5:10 AM

Hey guys I messaged Stevie and he said they have made them in the past, they don't currently have them, but he implied they certainly could make them again if the interest was truly there. I'd suggest you guys offer to send in deposits so he knows he's not wasting his time to do a batch. All PDE products are factory quality.

|

4/27/2018 4:49 PM

Bonecrush wrote:

Hey guys I messaged Stevie and he said they have made them in the past, they don't currently have them, but he implied they ...more

Thanks BC, I would like to get a few other items from PDE too. need a count to see how many are interested in having one.

|

4/28/2018 1:20 PM

I've dug out the drawing, and pops is gonna work out a price for them as it's been a quite a few years since we did them!

I'll check back in and let you know when he sorts it on Monday.

We don't mind doing one or 2, most of our stuff is one off, made to order or done in small batches, so don't worry of there's only a couple of you that want 'em, we'll still do them.

Stevie

|

Check out our website! www.phildentonengineering.com E-mail if you don't see what you're after!

The finest Titanium, Stainless Steel and Billet alloy components in the world!

Engine building, Race prep, Restoration

https://www.facebook.com/PhilDentonEngineering

4/29/2018 12:17 AM

StevieD113 wrote:

I've dug out the drawing, and pops is gonna work out a price for them as it's been a quite a few years since we did them!

...more

That's cool :-)

|

Melbourne, Australia. Current rides: '11 RMZ450, '84 CR500, '06 DRZ400, '79 KX250 with 400 engine, '06 GSXR1000 full Yosh racebike.

5/1/2018 5:46 AM

Thanks Stevie ?

|

5/1/2018 2:26 PM

Even cooler than we have someone that will make Factory quality parts for our old bikes is the fact that Steve shares the same passion for vintage bikes and most of us have 20 years on the guy. Look how many gray and bald heads are at the next race riders meeting in the morning. I like when riders younger than me have respect for old bikes.
I don't doubt a heavier flywheel would help the 480 start easier.Not the easiest bike to light up

|

5/2/2018 6:44 AM

MaxPower wrote:

Even cooler than we have someone that will make Factory quality parts for our old bikes is the fact that Steve shares the same ...more

Thanks Max, I just love moto!! And I love makin stuff!

The flywheel weights would be £74.99 plus a bit of shipping. (that's approx $102.00 plus shipping)

We haven't done the spacers for the covers yet. We could get these laser cut if they are wanted/needed but I'd need to get some quotes.

I do have plans for new billet ignition covers but my "to do" list is ridiculously long!

Stevie

|

Check out our website! www.phildentonengineering.com E-mail if you don't see what you're after!

The finest Titanium, Stainless Steel and Billet alloy components in the world!

Engine building, Race prep, Restoration

https://www.facebook.com/PhilDentonEngineering

5/11/2018 2:00 PM

MaxPower wrote:

Even cooler than we have someone that will make Factory quality parts for our old bikes is the fact that Steve shares the same ...more

StevieD113 wrote:

Thanks Max, I just love moto!! And I love makin stuff!

The flywheel weights would be 74.99 plus a bit of shipping. (that's ...more

How do Iget in on this?!?! I want one!

|

5/12/2018 5:24 AM

Contact Stevie Denton at Phil Denton Engineering

|