coliseum sx guy that landed on another guys bike

cable
Who was the guy that lost control at the coliseum sx in the late 80s, came off his bike and landed on the back of another bike. was hoping to find that video. Seems like it was in the 125 class. Not a top 3 guy but was at most races
|
AzTrooper
12/31/2017 10:08am Edited Date/Time 12/31/2017 10:08am
I dont know about the Coliseum but at the Vegas SX in 1994, Shane Trittler had to bail off his bike on the section of the track where they doubled up onto the roof the locker room then came back and doubled back into the stadium. I was there and saw thew whole thing.I was wrenching for a friend in the 125 class that night. Shane had just been lapped by Ryno and Huffman and he was coming up to double back into the stadium. If I remember right another rider didn't do the double in front of him and Shane had committed and was in the air and was in danger of landing on him so he bailed off . He got so lucky because he actually landed kind of on Damon's rear fender and as he did he reached around Damons waist and pulled himself onto the seat. Shanes bike sailed off and landed on the stadium floor. Ryno was leading and Huffman was chasing him and when Shane landed on his bike he stopped at the bottom on the stadium floor and let Shane hop off.I saw Shane during the 250 main in the riders section the stands and he seemed fine but he had a bandage on his chin to show for it. Ive never seen anything like it.

Post a reply to: coliseum sx guy that landed on another guys bike

The Latest