Wish this was a 125 (CR80 4 Sale)

yak651
Fantasy
214th
Edited Date/Time 11/30/2017 7:48pm
Nice CR80 for sale not far from me, wish it was a 125 would go pick it up...
https://appleton.craigslist.org/mcy/d/1989-honda-cr80r-motocross/640197…
If you're thinking of getting your kids into off-roading, this would be a great starter bike (it is a ROCKET of a bike) for them and a great project bike to get running again for you.
One owner 1989 CR80R with lots of great mods. Only draw back is it hasn't been run in years and I don't have the time to do the work myself to get it running again (hence the low price). I doubt it would take much to get running.
Kick start still moves, therefore engine is not set. Stored in a garage so plastics are in great shape with original factory stickers. No corrosion on frame. Engine case intact (no cracks). No dents in aftermarket exhaust pipe.
Main modifications include addition Dynaport exhaust. Other modifications were done by Rossier Engineering in Stevens Point. Once you get this thing running, you'll have a rocket on your hands, I guarantee it! Was my dad and my project in the 1990s and I would love nothing more than to have it be some other kids project now.
Original receipts (purchased from Mike's Cycle Shop in Menasha in 1990) as well as certificate of origin in hand. Also have original owner's manual.
Local pick up only. Cash or Paypal.

|
starchild
11/27/2017 6:22pm
That’s awesome! I’d already have it loaded in my truck and on my way home with it, if it was near me.
That’s a steal at that price.
mxnick
11/30/2017 7:48pm
yak651 wrote:
Nice CR80 for sale not far from me, wish it was a 125 would go pick it up... https://appleton.craigslist.org/mcy/d/1989-honda-cr80r-motocross/6401976666.html If you're thinking of getting your kids...
Nice CR80 for sale not far from me, wish it was a 125 would go pick it up...
https://appleton.craigslist.org/mcy/d/1989-honda-cr80r-motocross/640197…
If you're thinking of getting your kids into off-roading, this would be a great starter bike (it is a ROCKET of a bike) for them and a great project bike to get running again for you.
One owner 1989 CR80R with lots of great mods. Only draw back is it hasn't been run in years and I don't have the time to do the work myself to get it running again (hence the low price). I doubt it would take much to get running.
Kick start still moves, therefore engine is not set. Stored in a garage so plastics are in great shape with original factory stickers. No corrosion on frame. Engine case intact (no cracks). No dents in aftermarket exhaust pipe.
Main modifications include addition Dynaport exhaust. Other modifications were done by Rossier Engineering in Stevens Point. Once you get this thing running, you'll have a rocket on your hands, I guarantee it! Was my dad and my project in the 1990s and I would love nothing more than to have it be some other kids project now.
Original receipts (purchased from Mike's Cycle Shop in Menasha in 1990) as well as certificate of origin in hand. Also have original owner's manual.
Local pick up only. Cash or Paypal.

I am selling a rather clean, low hour 89 CR125...PM me if you are interested. Its all stock and mostly all original, except for seat cover.

Post a reply to: Wish this was a 125 (CR80 4 Sale)

The Latest