What was this show called??

lcgordon711
Edited Date/Time 4/10/2018 10:28am
I remember as a kit (95-97) or something my dad taped a motorcycle show for me I had a couple different episodes taped. It was almost like a reality game show for kids. They raced around a track and did different challenges.

I remember they raced the Honda cub, xr 100s or 80s, some kind of small red atv, argos, and I remember they would ride on the back of Yamaha wave runners with some chick driving and try to get floaty balls into a tube or something for points. It was like a team event.

Oh and they always wore the axo helmets that had like the blue white pink and black on top.

Anybody know what I'm talking about and remember what this was called. Would love to look it up on youtube.
|
lcgordon711
4/9/2018 12:23pm
Nevermind finally found it on google called Maximum drive. Probably super lame now but was sweet when I was 5
Sidecar
4/10/2018 10:28am
Just seen this thread... In the U.K. we had run the gauntlet and Heinz super champs, they were 80s shows though but both had moto, jet skis, buggies, Argo cats etc... it was cool seeing moto on tv back then. Both have clips on YouTube if any body cares to search...Smile

Post a reply to: What was this show called??

The Latest