Wanted: Bassani pipe for 1974 Yamaha GT-80A Mini Enduro

Related:
Create New Tag

10/1/2017 8:40 PM

I would like to buy a Bassani pipe for my 1974 Yamaha GT-80A Mini Enduro. I am looking for one in good condition. I also would be interested in any Noguchi pipe and or Noguchi kit for this model.

|

10/4/2017 8:37 AM

wfo4ever wrote:

I would like to buy a Bassani pipe for my 1974 Yamaha GT-80A Mini Enduro. I am looking for one in good condition. I also would be interested in any Noguchi pipe and or Noguchi kit for this model.

I have a Torque Engineering up pipe for a JT1 60 mini enduro. Like brand new with sticker still on it. Won't fit the 80 but it's available if anyone is looking.

|

10/6/2017 10:59 AM

SCR wrote:

I have a Torque Engineering up pipe for a JT1 60 mini enduro. Like brand new with sticker still on it. Won't fit the 80 but it's available if anyone is looking.

Hello SCR, I sent a message, not sure if you got it? I'm interested in the JT1 pipe. Thanks.

|

10/9/2017 6:08 AM

FYI I had a had a brand new Torque Engineering up pipe on my 1970 Yamaha AT-1B Enduro. I bought it new for $20.00 from Dixie International Distributing back in the late 90's. They had lots of old NOS pipes. That was a very loud pipe (too loud), the power and top speed was the same as stock, only difference was a lot of noise, even after jetting changes. My neighbors called the police on me it was so loud. I sold it on Ebay for $40.00 with shipping. Not sure what the 60 pipe would sound like?

|