WTB: 92-95 CR250 NOS Airbox

doghouse
Yeah, I know these things don't exist, but if anyone happens to see one please let me know!!
|
125mx.fi
5/10/2017 2:01pm Edited Date/Time 5/10/2017 8:16pm
Good news is that local shop have one, bad news is that shop is in Vantaa Finland. Their webaddress: www.teamorthen.com

Edit: Looks like it's for 96. So no luck with that either.
sands-cr250
5/10/2017 4:13pm
Not sure how soon or eager you are to complete this but--

I've got a 92 down to the frame right now. I've been gathering parts here and there, fortunately, I'm not missing much, and all the parts on the bike are decent, however the color of the airbox looks like a crt monitor off an old commodore 64 owned by chain-smoker. I'd call it "Cancer Cream"

I'm thinking of making a new one. If I go that route I'll let you know, got a few projects I need to finish up first.

-sands of
doghouse
5/11/2017 4:46am
Not sure how soon or eager you are to complete this but-- I've got a 92 down to the frame right now. I've been gathering parts...
Not sure how soon or eager you are to complete this but--

I've got a 92 down to the frame right now. I've been gathering parts here and there, fortunately, I'm not missing much, and all the parts on the bike are decent, however the color of the airbox looks like a crt monitor off an old commodore 64 owned by chain-smoker. I'd call it "Cancer Cream"

I'm thinking of making a new one. If I go that route I'll let you know, got a few projects I need to finish up first.

-sands of
Man, that would be awesome. Definitely let me know if you do.

The one I have now has been split and patched, and it a similar shade as what you describe.

Post a reply to: WTB: 92-95 CR250 NOS Airbox

The Latest