Vegas Mecum auction

Related:
Create New Tag

1/25/2019 8:42 PM

Ok,who is buying all those bikes at premium prices! lol .names,we need names!

|

1/25/2019 8:50 PM

|

1/26/2019 5:42 AM

intersted in what both Wards, Jeff & Larry, factory bikes go for....other than a factory bike, I think a lot of people that bought bikes here are going to be feeling a lot of buyer"s remorse when they sober up.....auction is nothing more than a rolling used car lot, you better know what your looking at or you will be ripped off....add in alcohol, possible tv time and pressure to bid= buyer remorse! A 79 RM 250 sold for 9k plus....it had 79 fenders & seat cover but 80 swingarm chain guide & buffer....so, ok...what is it a 79 or 80? I can see if it was a totally all original bike, but it was a restoration that was not even done correctly .....real world a 79 or 80 RM 250 can barely sell for 2500.00 no matter how nice it is...I suspect the auction house is driving up bids as they stand to profit from higher prices as well.....

|

1/26/2019 6:22 AM

Basically a live Ebay auction, complete with fees. Watched one of the Z50 Mini Trails sell for nearly $10 K with the wrong tank , bent handlebars. Lots of Armor All resto's.

|