T & S Racing AHRMA race in Henryetta

731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
If you like vintage motocross, especially 1975 and older bikes, and you weren't in Henryetta this past weekend, you missed one heck of a track that Trampas Parker and his wife created. Have you ever gone to a city park and dreamed about having a natural track there? Well that is exactly what they did!

He built a couple of lips for a few extremely safe yet fun jumps either up or down a natural hill. The track was literally in a park so it started out as pure grass in the morning which always looks cool. There was a rubber band start which was new for me and it was cool! I have a lot of fun racing vintage dirt bikes and I encourage anyone with an old bike to come give it a shot no matter how old you may be.

Oh and Jimmy Albertson was there for the 100cc race. Him and Trampas put on a great show on Saturday. I had to leave Saturday evening but I heard he was even more entertaining on Sunday.
|
PN27416
10/3/2017 2:17pm
Friends have been posting pics and raving about it.
10/3/2017 8:50pm
Good riding on Saturday BTW.

I think it just hit me a few hours ago but that track and the effort to pull it off was pretty amazing. I can't imagine a vintage rider not wanting to ride a track like this.

Anyway, the 100/125 race is on at Rio and you can ride any year model 125cc smoker.

Here's a pic from the weekend I snapped off of you. I'll post up a pretty cool Albertson picture I have on Wednesday of him on the YZ100 this past weekend...

Post a reply to: T & S Racing AHRMA race in Henryetta

The Latest