RedBud? Anyone going?

6/24/2017 5:41am
Ok, I know it's week early, but are any of you old school Moto guys heading down there? We're coming over and staying with the DeHoop family. Riding the open practise day and maybe a couple of motos on Friday.
Gonna be the trip of a life time!

If you see a beardy bloke in his mid 30's with a British accent wandering round.. it may be me. Tap me on the shoulder and say hi!!

I'll be on a plane on Tuesday morning, hence me asking a week early!

Stevie
|
tydog
6/24/2017 5:26pm
I would love to but I'm not going to make the trek this year Stevie as I've got a pretty big race that Sunday here locally.
You will have a blast dude, enjoy!
KT
Rocky739
6/25/2017 8:21pm
Whoa! Glad to hear your coming to Red BUDDDD!, practice yelling that at the top of your lungs.
It's a awesome track for sure and always a blast to ride or watch. Not planning on going but you never know I may change my mind as only 3.5 drive.
vmx3
6/26/2017 9:34am
StevieD113 wrote:
Ok, I know it's week early, but are any of you old school Moto guys heading down there? We're coming over and staying with the DeHoop...
Ok, I know it's week early, but are any of you old school Moto guys heading down there? We're coming over and staying with the DeHoop family. Riding the open practise day and maybe a couple of motos on Friday.
Gonna be the trip of a life time!

If you see a beardy bloke in his mid 30's with a British accent wandering round.. it may be me. Tap me on the shoulder and say hi!!

I'll be on a plane on Tuesday morning, hence me asking a week early!

Stevie
I'll be there Stevie, Throttle Jockey are using a couple of my bikes for their 25 year anniversary display, I'll have an Englishman floating around with me maybe you guys can talk about only fools and horse or something, I just talk about Farleigh lol
tydog
7/2/2017 6:10pm
Well, how was it Stevie?

The Shop

7/7/2017 5:22am
tydog wrote:
Well, how was it Stevie?
I honestly don't have the words to describe it. It's on a completely different level than anything I've ever seen or experienced. It makes everything here in the UK look like a circus.

Riding and racing there on the Thursday and Friday is something I will never forget. My first few laps were on an Ex-Mike Larocco 1990 KX500 which was a bit of a hand-full. Learning the track AND trying to master a fire breathing open class bike was a bit much for me, I went out of a YZ 250 from then on and I loved every minute of it.

Race day on Saturday... Oh boy those guys are fast!!

The rest of the week was spent chilling out with the DeHoop family at there Lake House. Swimming, tubing, taking rides out on the boat, playing guitar 'round the fire pit, telling stories, drinking beer, eating the most amazing food, making life long friends and extending our "family".

The US is wonderful place, while I'm aware you guys have your problems and issues (as does pretty much every country in the world!) I found every one we met to be polite, courteous, welcoming and incredibly friendly... and oh boy do you know how to kick back and party! It will not be the last time we come over that's for sure!!!

Stevie
vmx3
7/11/2017 12:10pm
StevieD113 wrote:
I honestly don't have the words to describe it. It's on a completely different level than anything I've ever seen or experienced. It makes everything here...
I honestly don't have the words to describe it. It's on a completely different level than anything I've ever seen or experienced. It makes everything here in the UK look like a circus.

Riding and racing there on the Thursday and Friday is something I will never forget. My first few laps were on an Ex-Mike Larocco 1990 KX500 which was a bit of a hand-full. Learning the track AND trying to master a fire breathing open class bike was a bit much for me, I went out of a YZ 250 from then on and I loved every minute of it.

Race day on Saturday... Oh boy those guys are fast!!

The rest of the week was spent chilling out with the DeHoop family at there Lake House. Swimming, tubing, taking rides out on the boat, playing guitar 'round the fire pit, telling stories, drinking beer, eating the most amazing food, making life long friends and extending our "family".

The US is wonderful place, while I'm aware you guys have your problems and issues (as does pretty much every country in the world!) I found every one we met to be polite, courteous, welcoming and incredibly friendly... and oh boy do you know how to kick back and party! It will not be the last time we come over that's for sure!!!

Stevie
I heard I missed you while my buddy was at the elephant ear stand, I was off yappin'. Maybe I'll meet you at Farleigh.

Post a reply to: RedBud? Anyone going?

The Latest