Old school........ish

Related:
Create New Tag

1/15/2018 9:16 PM

When you buy a new bike but you're stuck in the late 80's and early 90's you do things like this ... Haha Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Throwbackmxguy

1/15/2018 9:48 PM

Looks good!

|

1/15/2018 11:25 PM

scooter5002 wrote:

Looks good!

Thanks! I'm pretty pumped.

|

Throwbackmxguy

1/16/2018 12:04 AM

Love me some Camel Super (or Smoker) cross! Love the idea

Ads failed to work on me, but the logos were on my bike as a kid
Photo

|

1/16/2018 7:58 AM

Bman_145 wrote:

Photo

Love it. Haha. Ads never worked with me minus 1800 collect a few times but I enjoy trying to keep the 2 smoker dream alive.

|

Throwbackmxguy

1/16/2018 2:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2018 2:02 PM

Bman_145 wrote:

Photo

A lot of bitchin' going on in that photo!! The Mark Charles stand, Answer Alumilite bars, black DeBruzer handlebar pad, pink SCOTT Hurricane full waffle grips (none of that half waffle crap), Team Surf sticker and what looks to be like a CMC Golden State sticker next to it. The custom Guts Racing seat cover, Team Green sticker on the air box, Camel Supercross (NOT SMOKERCROSS!!) stickers, the classic PC decal on the swing arm, looks like an aluminum Answer silencer, Peak Anti-Freeze deal on the rear fender, Zeronine brand numbers and a JT Racing Kawasaki jersey. Takes me back to my days as a youngster racing with CMC, GFI and CRC!! Let The Good Times Roll...

|

Do It In The Dirt!

1/16/2018 5:58 PM

I have never really wanted a new Husky....until now; that's Beautiful. You may have to get a bib to accent your modern gear. Photo

|

1/16/2018 6:16 PM

Since73 wrote:

I have never really wanted a new Husky....until now; that's Beautiful. You may have to get a bib to accent your modern gear. Photo

Haha. 3 years ago the thought of me buying a new Husky was absurd. I actually have a bib ordered! Thats a great pic and a killer bike

|

Throwbackmxguy

1/18/2018 3:07 PM

I like it!! I did a retro themed new Husky myself. I think the plastics from this generation of Huskys lend themselves to nice restyles

|

1/18/2018 3:27 PM

swatdoc wrote:

I like it!! I did a retro themed new Husky myself. I think the plastics from this generation of Huskys lend themselves to nice restyles

Thank you. I love the real retro look of your Husky! Such a cool era to replicate.

|

Throwbackmxguy