Steve Lamson CR125

starchild
12/8/2020 5:40am
Lamson’s the man! Big Lamy fan myself. Got this directly from Steve a couple years ago.

12/8/2020 5:50am
Yes you have some great stuff too ! It’s nice when he signs it also , & sent to the UK , I was well impressed . I would love some more stuff , but I’m on another build now ! Thanks for sharing the photos 👍
starchild
12/8/2020 6:14am
That MXDN bike is just beautiful! Amazing job!
kris55414
12/10/2020 8:51pm
Also have now some nice HRC Clamps to go on to make the bike a bit more trick . Black anodising to come off and be...
Also have now some nice HRC Clamps to go on to make the bike a bit more trick . Black anodising to come off and be polished or silver like the original .
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/07/28/277410/s1200_IMG_6935.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/07/28/277411/s1200_IMG_7584.jpg[/img]

Where did you find the HRC clamps? Just a lucky ebay find? I would love these for my 96. Also what did you end up getting for the suspension, or did you just re-finish the original and add some extra bling to it??
I just bought the 96 today to do a rebuild on. Thinking the 96 mxdn theme with not quite as much of the blue. Inspired by your pics in the beginning of this thread.

The Shop

12/10/2020 10:17pm
Hi Kris , I have been building bikes for fun for a few years now and have a good collection of rare parts HRC SRS DE Carli Renaldi etc . I tend to build the bikes around those. The suspension is Showa with black nitrate lowers as Steve’s .
The HRC stuff is nice , however, Steve ran with a Bills Pipe and Silencer which are harder to find than HRC . I have a HRC Pipe on one of my bikes ( Han Laurenses ) Championship winning bike and with all the head and tuning by Harry Nolte you have to be something a bit special to appreciate it .
Good luck with your build .
The Steve Lamson MXDN 1997 may of not been a great year for Team USA however , I like rare bikes & like to go the extra mile and dime to find restore and create them . ( They normally are very expensive to do to ! ) best of luck
jk367
12/11/2020 12:31am
Very beautiful restoration. Love the memorabilia as well
kris55414
12/11/2020 4:28am
Hi Kris , I have been building bikes for fun for a few years now and have a good collection of rare parts HRC SRS DE...
Hi Kris , I have been building bikes for fun for a few years now and have a good collection of rare parts HRC SRS DE Carli Renaldi etc . I tend to build the bikes around those. The suspension is Showa with black nitrate lowers as Steve’s .
The HRC stuff is nice , however, Steve ran with a Bills Pipe and Silencer which are harder to find than HRC . I have a HRC Pipe on one of my bikes ( Han Laurenses ) Championship winning bike and with all the head and tuning by Harry Nolte you have to be something a bit special to appreciate it .
The Steve Lamson MXDN 1997 may of not been a great year for Team USA however , I like rare bikes & like to go the extra mile and dime to find restore and create them . ( They normally are very expensive to do to ! ) best of luck
So would you happen to have another set of the HRC clamps laying around for a 96 CR 125 that you possibly would sell?? If so please let me know and we can discuss the details then. Private msg me on here. Thanks!!
Banana_oil
12/11/2020 7:52am
I like your choice of not so popular models. Will next build be a Rinaldi Yz125?

Speaking of not so popular models and HRC pipe, Pichons 92 is a nice one.

12/11/2020 9:15am
Hey Banana Oil , hope all is well . Yes that’s nice ! I like being a bit different.
12/11/2020 9:16am
Hi Kris , I have been building bikes for fun for a few years now and have a good collection of rare parts HRC SRS DE...
kris55414 wrote:
So would you happen to have another set of the HRC clamps laying around for a 96 CR 125 that you possibly would sell?? If so...
So would you happen to have another set of the HRC clamps laying around for a 96 CR 125 that you possibly would sell?? If so please let me know and we can discuss the details then. Private msg me on here. Thanks!!
I only had the one HRC set I’m afraid . I have loads of others CETA & others etc
Steph500
12/12/2020 6:50am
Banana_oil wrote:
I like your choice of not so popular models. Will next build be a Rinaldi Yz125? Speaking of not so popular models and HRC pipe, Pichons...
I like your choice of not so popular models. Will next build be a Rinaldi Yz125?

Nice,

Pichon?
vmx3
12/12/2020 7:51am
Banana_oil wrote:
I like your choice of not so popular models. Will next build be a Rinaldi Yz125? Speaking of not so popular models and HRC pipe, Pichons...

I don't think that's Pichon's bike, I think it's Bartolini's.
Banana_oil
12/13/2020 12:14am
Banana_oil wrote:

vmx3 wrote:
I don't think that's Pichon's bike, I think it's Bartolini's.
Yes, I was wrong. It is Bartolinis bike, sorry!

Post a reply to: Steve Lamson CR125

The Latest