KX125 UFO Flo Green Plastic Availability

Related:
Create New Tag

8/23/2018 10:45 AM

Back in April, I noticed on the Tuf Racing/UFO website that the UFO Flo Green plastic was an option available for order for my 1998 KX125, with the comment it was a "special order" item that would be available around June 1st. I had just powder coated the frame Flo green so was stoked to see this was an option and I would hopefully not have to chase down older Flo green plastics.

I placed the order and have been patiently waiting. I just heard back from Tuf racing that the order is supposed to start being fulfilled in the next 2 weeks "when the manufacturer gets back from vacation." They also said that they would start offering them with period specific graphics and seat cover. I was hoping it would be Splitfire graphics and seat cover so I asked for pics. He sent over details of the kit and it looks like the factory Kawi stuff, which is still pretty cool, so I added that on to the order. Once they arrive, I will post up some pics for you guys to see.

Photo
Photo

|

8/24/2018 12:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/24/2018 12:26 AM

Happy to hear it's close to release time. They should have starting making this plastic again years ago.

Here is a link to the evo mx graphics kit. Just double check that it's made in FLO Green and not printed in the Kawi stock green.

And here is the Flo Plastic link

|

12/14/2018 2:57 PM

Did you ever get the plastics and graphics kit?

|

12/19/2018 9:33 AM

I did. The Flo green was pretty good match for the flo green powder coated frame. The graphics and seat cover were amazing. Here are some crappy pics.
Photo

Photo

Photo

|

12/19/2018 10:14 AM

Looks pretty good. I like it. Thanks for getting back to me! I'm not sure if Emig ran the same graphics in 96 and 97, but I like the '95 front plate (if you're going with white). You can drill and tap holes in the lower triple clamp pretty easily if you want to swap it. I will do that on my '96 kx250 when the time comes. Photo

|

1/15/2019 3:44 AM

WOW! That looks great!! Thanks for posting the follow up and pics.

They have the 1992 - 1993 plastic and decals for Splitfire.

|