Indian Dunes MX Park facebook page

DanDunes818
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 1:04pm
I felt Indian Dunes was my 1st home(my house was 2nd) as a kid and there's 1000's of racers that felt the same same way. Just wanted to let everyone that grew up at Indian Dunes or just hung out there occasionally that there's now a place you can find all the old names and friends from there. There's a Indian Dunes facebook page where everyone's getting back in touch with each other at and there's even been talk about a reunion in the near future. Signing up for facebook is free ..

Link to the page. Copy and paste the whole link.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=173218510677&ref=ts
|
nmachamp
1/19/2010 1:00pm

Good looking out dan, somebody needs to represent the dunes.. me personslly never really had that much luck at indian dunes.. but always had fun out there, and met alot of good peaple from around that area.. and i was sad to see it go...
toby lawes
1/19/2010 1:57pm
I felt Indian Dunes was my 1st home(my house was 2nd) as a kid and there's 1000's of racers that felt the same same way. Just...
I felt Indian Dunes was my 1st home(my house was 2nd) as a kid and there's 1000's of racers that felt the same same way. Just wanted to let everyone that grew up at Indian Dunes or just hung out there occasionally that there's now a place you can find all the old names and friends from there. There's a Indian Dunes facebook page where everyone's getting back in touch with each other at and there's even been talk about a reunion in the near future. Signing up for facebook is free ..

cant wait to see it dan !! racing 7 years at the dunes met alot of cool people!!!!
toby lawes
1/19/2010 3:38pm
I felt Indian Dunes was my 1st home(my house was 2nd) as a kid and there's 1000's of racers that felt the same same way. Just...

toby lawes wrote:
cant wait to see it dan !! racing 7 years at the dunes met alot of cool people!!!!
very cool dan. some one put a picture of me on ther . page 13 #23 kaw. old one!!

Post a reply to: Indian Dunes MX Park facebook page

The Latest