How was Unadilla Rewind?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/3/2019 10:31 AM

Planned to go, didn't get it done. How was the turn out? Pics? Post them up!

|

I was G before the "moto drive" to Vital

6/3/2019 12:16 PM

awesome!
Photo


|

6/3/2019 4:35 PM

It was great... weather good for friday and Saturday, bit of rain sunday but i got 6 Moto's in and only got rained on for 3 laps... didnt take many pics, will post when we get back to the UK.

|

6/3/2019 5:22 PM

I've been fortunate to have attended every year. This was the best weather and track conditions I've experienced. As usual, I came in fourth. I seem to place the same just about every year. In my last moto I was trying hard to catch my friend and hit Skyshot with way too much speed. It was by far the farthest I've ever flown on a motorcycle. I landed like a ton of bricks. Good times.
Photo

|

6/4/2019 6:55 AM

Photo
Photo
Photo


my sugestion is to go yourself i got tons of pics and im surprised how good the track was ill be going till i die now,
|

6/4/2019 9:35 AM

I was gonna say the track looks phenomenal.
Thanks for the pics everyone

|

I was G before the "moto drive" to Vital

6/4/2019 9:39 AM

Another great event. The pits looked fuller then ever. Photo
Photo

|

6/4/2019 10:00 AM

Pete were you the guy the announcer was picking on all weekend?

It was my first time there I had a great time. I rode Pre 89 250-500 B on my 480 and Grand Prix 250 intermediate.

|

6/4/2019 10:23 AM

the announcer don't have the balls to race

|

6/4/2019 12:21 PM

VintageRacer wrote:

Pete were you the guy the announcer was picking on all weekend?

It was my first time there I had a great time. I rode Pre 89 250-500 B on my 480 and Grand Prix 250 intermediate.

I hope not. What was he saying?

|

6/4/2019 1:13 PM

VintageRacer wrote:

Pete were you the guy the announcer was picking on all weekend?

It was my first time there I had a great time. I rode Pre 89 250-500 B on my 480 and Grand Prix 250 intermediate.

PN27416 wrote:

I hope not. What was he saying?

He talked about “Pete” constantly, like you would make fun of a good buddy. I thought it was Pete with the number 24.

|

6/4/2019 1:46 PM

No idea who was announcing. Past years had Larry Meyers, Rob Boydos and Johhny O Hanna.

|

6/4/2019 6:00 PM

it was Troy Strope a buddy of mine and it was all directed at me , but ill get that redheaded stepchild back

|

6/4/2019 10:49 PM

This weekend is always a blast #lookprogoslow

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

6/4/2019 11:42 PM

Photo
Photo
|

6/5/2019 3:37 AM

pete24 wrote:

it was Troy Strope a buddy of mine and it was all directed at me , but ill get that redheaded stepchild back

shocked silly silly
|

6/6/2019 11:40 AM

I busted your balls just a bit. After all I did mention it was your birthday and asked everyone to wish you a happy 58th! It was great catching up with you, I had a lot of fun. Coolest Moto event going! I love that place.

|

6/6/2019 4:42 PM

Does anyone have any video from this? It looks like it was a blast.

|

6/7/2019 2:08 PM

Sully wrote:

Does anyone have any video from this? It looks like it was a blast.


My good friend Chris with a horrible shifting 83 CR125
|

6/8/2019 9:47 AM

MaxPower wrote:


My good friend Chris with a horrible shifting 83 CR125

That was great! What the heck was the dual exhaust Husky in front of him the first lap?
Thanks for posting.

|

I was G before the "moto drive" to Vital

6/8/2019 1:18 PM

YZ302 wrote:

I've been fortunate to have attended every year. This was the best weather and track conditions I've experienced. As usual, I came in fourth. I seem to place the same just about every year. In my last moto I was trying hard to catch my friend and hit Skyshot with way too much speed. It was by far the farthest I've ever flown on a motorcycle. I landed like a ton of bricks. Good times.
Photo

I see the tech inspectors are still letting your water cooled vintage bike run despite the rule against that.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

6/8/2019 1:34 PM

Sully wrote:

Does anyone have any video from this? It looks like it was a blast.

MaxPower wrote:


My good friend Chris with a horrible shifting 83 CR125

GIwasB4 wrote:

That was great! What the heck was the dual exhaust Husky in front of him the first lap?
Thanks for posting.

I thought that myself. Maybe an age class mixed in? Those left side kick 4 strokes are son of a guns to start. I guarantee whoever designed that motor didn't have to start it.
I like that they took out those two jumps that run along the valley in the back. Those things used to throw me.

|

6/8/2019 1:59 PM

Here's a short GoPro video from the MX Rewind this year. From the holeshot puller in the Sportsman 500 Expert class.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

6/8/2019 2:35 PM

Trying to fathom the AHRMA classes is beyond me.. i will say that he probably won his class.

|

6/8/2019 3:53 PM

philG wrote:

Trying to fathom the AHRMA classes is beyond me.. i will say that he probably won his class.

just work on your boston accent and show up with beers next year and we will invent our own classes

|

6/8/2019 5:17 PM

pete24 wrote:

just work on your boston accent and show up with beers next year and we will invent our own classes

That sounds like a plan. Beer is something i am never short of.

Not that you would tell from my physique

|

6/15/2019 9:13 AM

Reese95w wrote:

Here's a short GoPro video from the MX Rewind this year. From the holeshot puller in the Sportsman 500 Expert class.

Wondered why it was a short lap time.....

|

6/15/2019 3:35 PM

JustMX wrote:

Wondered why it was a short lap time.....

For the bikes racing, the track was spot on, the loop up in the trees and the Screw U wouldnt have added anything IMO, would have been nice to do the jump back onto the start straight , rather than turn early , but it was great as it was,

|

6/15/2019 7:33 PM

Reese95w wrote:

Here's a short GoPro video from the MX Rewind this year. From the holeshot puller in the Sportsman 500 Expert class.

JustMX wrote:

Wondered why it was a short lap time.....

philG wrote:

For the bikes racing, the track was spot on, the loop up in the trees and the Screw U wouldnt have added anything IMO, would have been nice to do the jump back onto the start straight , rather than turn early , but it was great as it was,


I saw the video was only 1:09 long, and thought, dang, that is a quick lap

I won't spoil the video, but there is a reason it is short, and it isn't because the track had sections cut out...
|

6/25/2019 11:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/26/2019 3:57 AM

The guy in the crash video was "Bill Hobson"

|